Why are rogues allowed to be so OP?

FU and SU man :wink:

First of all, you are playing a tank. Tanks should not have a place in pvp.
Second of all, im sick of DHā€™s complaning when thay have been god-teir for 4 years.
Have u played sub rogue in BFA? they cant even kill a lvl 10.
So here we have a TANK crying over getting killed. Bro i wish Blizzard implemented a 100% damage receiving element to tanks in pvp.

currently palatanks are broken yeah, but all other tanks dk, guardians, dh etc are unplayable they r unpopped in 2 sec

Blizzard people should kick out all their pvp staff, and hire those who did the dota, so learn a little, they did a lot with so little, these have everything and are useless rogues paldines are op in 1vs1, the class that stands out over the others in 1vs1 it will always stand out in pvp.

As VDH donā€™t you have a PVP talent that has you charge and stun everyone you trample over? Also thereā€™s that talent that has you darth vader choke somebody and yeet them halfway across the map and thereā€™s that empowered demon spikes talent that has you reflect some damage back whenever youā€™re attacked. You can also stick brand on them so they do 30% less damage to you as well and you have sigils that fear and chain. You also have two massive leaps.

Wondering if you canā€™t just trinket their first stun, do that trampling charge thingy so that you either stun them or create some distance or slap a fear sigil behind you so if they try to chase you they get CCā€™d again. Keep demon spikes up on cooldown and pop spectral sight at random as you glide away, see if you can catch them in stealth before sticking brand on them agan so they canā€™t restealth. Then just jump/glide your way to victory. Also do you not have any friends in getting the flag? Take someone with you so they can curb stomp the rogue while you make the great escape, or just use them as bait to distract the rogue since they tend to tunnel vision on someone with low health and will probably ignore objective over getting a free kill.

i got killed by a rogue:
ā€œwtf rogues are op!!ā€

i reroll a rogue:
ā€œwtf why other rogues are op?!?ā€

2 Likes

Idk i just read a rogue complain about Paladins being broken guess every class is broken to some degree

1 Like

When the top 30% of my damage isnā€™t activatable trinkets or essences then weā€™ll talk about rogues being OP

Iā€™m sorry, what? Iā€™d love to know where this button is.

Lmao typical Rogue with no brain needs to be literally invis to actually play and then just stun locks you. Take your hands off keyboard at this point for next the next 8 seconds might as well. Stun, do dmg, if they didnā€™t die just vanish! Other classes abilities, just bait them out, vanish, wait for their invulnerability or whatever to run out, back to stunlock and kill, they got nothing left to deal with it anyway!

Iā€™ve seen arena matches Rogues should 100% loose but end up just staying stealth for like 5 minutes to regen hp and get all their cooldowns off again. Fu**ing dumb to watch this, invis should be broken automatically if Rogues are trying to wait this long.

What a great idea to make Rogues the most OP sh** for an expansion trying to bring in new players and retain them. Iā€™m sure everyone will love playing against that! And ofc all the classic players want to just play Rogues again not actually branch out and try new classes, ofc theyā€™re all dumb as sh** and will just want to play Rogues again. Or maybe, just maybe, itā€™s because blizz made them op in classic and now SL that people will now pour on to the most annoying class to play against. Well done bizz!

Literally easiest playstyle in all pvp who cares if youā€™ve got a lot of buttons, any good player knows all it takes is a little extra practice time to get used to them and then it basically feels like anything else. Plus you can macro your opener, Rogues are honestly dumb. Your toolkit is broken and it feels cheap(shot) af to play a Rogue. The only reason Iā€™m considering maining one is because they are the only fast melee class that will actually be good in pvp, considering we only have 2ā€¦ Unless you wanna punch stuffā€¦ And I really donā€™tā€¦ Please change this blizzard and bring DH up. Give us a completely new spec for pvp, everyone else gets 3! And it would stop people hating on DH so much for being so easy to play. Honestly, theyā€™re not wrongā€¦ Give us a fast feeling melee class with abilities off the GCD like stoopid Rogues get! And give us a button to deal with invulnerability time from other classes instead of just another boring invulnerability button.

I do love knocking Rogues out of stealth tho itā€™s the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s called blur. I read your response up to the point where you called rogue easy. Then like everyone else does on this forum I just saw you what class you where and just invalidated everything you said without thinking more about it. Because thats what we fellow big brains do on these forums.

Hope you didnā€™t put to much effort into it.

xD you love me

canā€™t wait to see your class get nerfed cause blizzard listened to my feedback :slight_smile:

P.S. blur is 50% evasion 20% damage reduction. Rogue Evasion is 100% dodge. What a jokeā€¦ Good game knowledge buddy

PS: Yours only have 1 min cooldown. Mine has no damage reduction and a 5 min cooldown Would you like our stealth and vanish ability ontop of that while your at it? Your literally rogue with wings and lazer beams. Cry me a river. go home

P.S. Also thanks for reading basically all of my post anyway, easy was like the last thing I said. Very true though, you just wait, press macros then vanish and wait again. Itā€™s really not hard like you make out, other classes actually have to keep playing the whole fight and donā€™t instantly canā€™t be attacked whenever they want for however long they want (edit: oh wait, most of them have invulnerability buttons apart from DH so actually yeah they can! Nice balance), like say 5 minutes to reset your cooldown? Plenty of sh** slams me in the face still with blur on, evasion nothing hits you itā€™s 100%.

I can see you replying right now, you love me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but Iā€™m the big bear and your my bithc :slight_smile:

Hmm no I can be bottom. But likeā€¦ Dom bottom. Dominatrix >:)

1 Like

Ok, but only on weekends <3

ā€¦And wouldnā€™t you know itā€¦ Itā€™s already friday. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Arcane mage currently wipes the floor with rogues due to alter time.

Evasion is 2 mins not 5 mins lets not exaggerate.

I think Netherwalk is still a thing ?

Also when fighting a melee Rain from Above makes you immune to what he does since he canā€™t reach you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.