Why are you already throwing in catch up mechanics?

I mean boosting the loot table in Naxx? I saw for example armageddon drop from gluth. The content is already so easy, and you gonna make it even easier with welfare epics from heroic + and 25 man loot in 10 man, + you are buffing ulduar gear. Is it so that ppl from retail can sperg about how easy classic is?

That sword is in the loot table for Gluth tho.

That boss has the ability to drop items from other bosses in the raid, it is his whole thing

2 Likes

You should try googling before spewing nonsense the next time you sit down in front of the keyboard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s amazing how everything this crossfiter guy says is beyond dumb.

For anyone curious who don’t know the reasoning, the basic idea was to update the Ulduar loot to be more in tune with Trial of the Crusader level of gear. This is in part to avoid Ulduar as a raid being fully replaced by TotC when that phase releases and have both raids be relevant at the same time, instead of a short(ish) Ulduar raid period followed by a TotC-only raid period like the original game, a raid tier that most predicted would have sever player fall-off due to its lack-luster and short nature.

I think most agree that this is a positive thing, my concern only lies in how they plan to balance the difficulty of Ulduar encounters. Players are going to enter with 213 gear while the closest difficulty increase drops 225 gear (Ulduar 25M level). If they increase the difficulty to be relevant to this level of gear then bosses will be way too hard on entry at 213iLevel. If they don’t change them they’ll become a cake-walk once people acquire the new updated gear.

1 Like

Armageddon only drops from 4HM. If WoWhead shows it dropping from Gluth that’s because it has been updated to show that it will drop from Gluth (it does in retail too), it never did in WOTLK and nobody in phase 1 has looted Armageddon from Gluth because it only drops from 4HM.

If it is possible for Gluth to drop Armageddon as part of his extended loot, I’ve never seen or heard of it.

No its not, its been put in the newest loot table. Why wowhesd showing it is because it datamines it in second, there has never been an arma dropping from gluth.

My bad then.

Atlas loot has it on loot table so.

Yes it also datamines.

So the comments on wowhead from 2008/09 saying it dropped for them by Gluth are lying? Even though no one called them out on it at the time?

Essentially because the current Classic team are a skeleton crew who have absolutely no idea what they’re doing and for the most part probably didn’t play original Wrath, don’t play Classic and have very little understanding what the Wotlk community enjoy about the game, and ultimately why it was so successful. They didn’t need catchup, now you’ll just see dungeon spams and Naxx dead, and 1 extra piece in 25 man, yeah, that’ll do the job, right team… right?

Because almost nobody will do Naxx25 and even more Naxx10 after Ulduar release.

As if the loot you get now is not “welfare”. GTFO special snowflake

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.