Why aren't anyone complaining about warlocks?

its so frustrating how inbalanced it is for sure

1 Like

That, we can agree on

oh sheeeesh he got me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont forget that he kills ur pet without even targeting itā€¦and if u go and summon it again it comes back with 3k hp and dies again!

I agree that itā€™s inbalanced as hell, would even take it further and say it goes way beyond 1v1. Question is, how the hell do a rogue CC a meta for 60 sec? Sap donā€™t work and Cheapshot/Kidneyshot/Between the eyes all share the same DR, If i kept doing nothing but stunning you, and that includes popping prep i could maybe hold you down for 12 sec. Wich grantet, is a lot. But itā€™s far from 60sec. When it comes to other classes that i can actually sap, well the sap tends to break after the 10-15 sec mark anyway. Getting one over 20s is rare. All rogues have going for them atm is the CC. If someone survives my burst window with the backstab build im a literal free kill. Even popping Thistle tea arenā€™t enough 50% of the time. With all that said, i find rogues to be fine atm. The only problem is when i get totally annihilated by another class w/o even having a chance to do anything to them back. I do realize this goes the other way aswell. Fire mages donā€™t stand a chance against a rogue. They are dead before they even blink.

Pvp in SoD is indeed a huge flippin joke.

Btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqyr4iSTY0&ab_channel=AzAMOuS
From 0:47 and onwards. This pretty much sums up what im talking about.

2 Likes

This counts for every class, the expectation to dominate 1vsX is a solo player problem and has nothing to do with reality.

On top they want immortal pets or instant rezz with 100% hp. Skill issues are high in forums.

Imagine a rogue saying this haha, the irony