Why at 60 level in World of Warcraft there is no raid groups?

For some time at World of Warcraft expansions are treated like additional subrscription to a game. I get that a lot of people find fun in raising all over again item level every expansion. But for people who don’t want to play newest expansion there is really not much to do. Because the only reason of playing older expansions is to get level to be able to play newest expansion. That’s making playing older expansions completely pointless. And makes newest expansion just part of subscribtion to a game. Which you need to buy every year. I buy a expansion every year and soon after that I stop playing because I don’t like new expansions. This time I refunded expansion.

I think it shouldn’t be like that. Scaled level in every expansion is great. And It can be greater. Just add raid groups finders, mythic+ dungeons and everything for 60 levels. That’s the way to keep playes who don’t like your new expansions, and at same time you don’t hurt players who play them. Giving players acess to all older expansions and making it playable. Without forcing people to play clumsy classic and make game smoother.

I think that this simple solution would very improve gameplay. And make me back to game, and other players who are dissapointed in new expansions.

1 Like

You’d be the only person in the queue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.