Why blizzard hate fire mage!

why blizzard hate fire mage!!!

20 Likes

blizard killed mage with this nerf wtf

16 Likes

this class is for special group not for people want play with pug!!!
i see completely blizzard dont care about mage player in pug.in pug tank gonna pull the pack one by one.no big pull no special gp with pi or anything else.in must of the dungeon you our out of cd.skb completely is useless and it dont help your dmg if u want save it for next pack.in pug people not gonna pull half of dungeon for you and they not gonna pull on your cd.its big issue.we have 2 solution for this problem.raise skb time from 6 to 10 or more.buff kindling talent from 1 to 1/5.and then you can nerf some dmg and make this class have cd in every pull.
another issue is you have 30 sec time for each skb stack until 7 but after you get 8 stack only you have 15 sec.like i said in pug no one care about anything.they dont care you are in skb.healer need mana.tank need his cd back or…and you see you dont have skb anymore:) and you cant do any dmg.i dont know blizzard seeing this feedback or not but
if u gonna change something just do it before 10.1.we dont have any special gp.no one gonna carry us in high key like top mage in raider io .we are pug player:)

i see completely blizzard dont care about mage player in pug.in pug tank gonna pull the pack one by one.no big pull no special gp with pi or anything else.in must of the dungeon you our out of cd.skb completely is useless and it dont help your dmg if u want save it for next pack.in pug people not gonna pull half of dungeon for you and they not gonna pull on your cd.its big issue.we have 2 solution for this problem.raise skb time from 6 to 10 or more.buff kindling talent from 1 to 1/5.and then you can nerf some dmg and make this class have cd in every pull

i see completely blizzard dont care about mage player in pug.
in pug tank gonna pull the pack one by one.no big pull no special gp with pi or anything else.in must of the dungeon you our out of cd.
skb completely is useless and it dont help your dmg if u want save it for next pack.in pug people not gonna pull half of dungeon for you and they not gonna pull on your cd.
its big issue.we have 2 solution for this problem.raise skb time from 6 to 10 or more.
buff kindling talent from 1 to 1/5.and then you can nerf some dmg and make this class have cd in every pull.

another issue is you have 30 sec time for each skb stack until 7 but after you get 8 stack only you have 15 sec.like i said in pug no one care about anything.they dont care you are in skb.healer need mana.tank need his cd back or…and you see you dont have skb anymore.and you cant do any dmg.i dont know blizzard seeing this feedback or not but
if u gonna change something just do it before 10.1.we dont have any special gp.no one gonna carry us in high key like top mage in raider io .we are pug player.

What nerf are you on about?

10.1 tuning to the previous buffs. Nothing major, -6% on ignite.

Developers’ notes: The most recent buffs to Fire were slightly more than intended. We are going to reduce the damage of Ignite to keep a relatively similar gain in ST while reducing the effectiveness of the buffs in AoE.

Have to laugh at that, more than intended, its almost like they dont want a pure dps class to be good at dps.

4 Likes

Because fire is most fun spec and blizzard hates everything related to fun.

Can someone please explain why Flamestrike and Flame Patch have not received any changes? It’s frustrating that we can’t rely on our main AOE ability to deal AOE damage because it’s much weaker than spreading ignites.

Pretty sure they did get some sort of mini buff earlier in the expac, but it was so un noticable that literaly no one gave a toss and carried on without them.

They were buffed before, but I think the devs finally realised that it was time to cut their losses and give up. You can’t make a unviable playstyle magically viable by throwing 10% buffs at it. There’s no flexibility in the talent tree - you have to sacrifice way too much to get down to flame patch. Blizzard would have to up that buff number significantly to make it a reasonable choice, but I don’t think most fire mages would even like that.

It’s the exact same with frost - devs keep giving small buffs to talents like ray of frost, glacial spike, glacial assault and comet storm without addressing any of the core issues, rendering the buffs meaningless. I honestly have no idea why they waste time doing that, since devs have access to simulation tools just like we players do. No matter how many buffs you give these talents they remain unviable, and that is not going to change unless we get a large scale rework.

tbh some changes i haven’t even notice din patch notes, like flamecannon was changed, world in flames was changed,

Blizz should redesign Fire, giving it more instant spells, making Pyros and Pyroclasm hit harder, and integrating more haste into a baseline without forcing players to stack 30%+ haste in order to feel not as if your spells are cast with a small delay. The current Fire design is based completely on Combustion + Ignite and when Combustion is on cd Fire feels really weak. Playing Fire after Arcane it feels like you are lacking spells when Combustion on cd. Besides Pyroclasm crits are too small compared to the Arcane Barrage which can hit 2-4 x harder and Pyros hit like an arcane blast. With the recent ignite nerf Fire will be again at the bottom of the stack…

Yea the ignite nerf was in no way warranted.

They pretend its to make us do less on aoe but forgot its a huge part of our single target dps as well.

I dont know what blizzard is thinking but we are close to last on raid logs and i am not even gonna speak about m+. I dont know what they are doing but until the rework arrives 2 months++++ would really enjoy some tuning.

Don’t think there are any good fire bosses this tier? Am I wrong? Arcane kicking butt never helps.

In 10.1.5 fire mage is crazy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.