Why Blizzard ignoring bot reports?

We’re reporting a certain botter in gollemag server; actually he’s multiboxing have many bots; ah bots, gathering bots, grinding bots and always nearly 7/24.
We report them daily and all realm knows that they’re bots. their motto is justice for gingers ( a clue about who they re for golemagg players) but even for mass reports everyday they’re still on . If as Blizzard employers people does investigations for bots are not clever anough to understand that they’re botting or it is cause of not enough employees, @ least legalise botting; maybe create your own bot as Blizzard and equal the playing ground for echonomy. Cause it seems Blizzard do not give a duck about bots…

You can buy gold from Blizzard. I don’t really understand what exactly do you want to legalize? Why do you need to buy bot from Blizzard, when you can buy gold directly?

I do not need to buy gold or something else; it is just sarcasm* due to a small indie company ignores even massive bot reports and make a fool of their costumers.

just got threat from GM Marrekwethir that i will get penalties on my account cause i did massive report on bots last 10 days
so sad to be just 1 sub for blizzard but bots are so many:(

What? A Blizz GM? or a bot farm guild master.

Look at it this way, if all these reports where aimed at a normal players account would you feel confident you would not be banned?

Like if you stood in a city and screamed racist abusive - wouldn’t take long to get muted /banned

Seems bots have protection when it comes to reports /imo

The guild Playerz is another one
Mumesan is the AH bot for there
I suspect other players are bots too like Jfs a mage that sites in TB constantly
Its disgusting how Blizzard do nothing and still find a way to create bugs in 15 year old code that shouldn’t be there