Why blizzard!

their are ignoring demo lock again for the second week we are getting destroyed in pvp please give us the buff we deserve

2 Likes

i would say delete destro or rework it , turn entire class around 1 button spam chaos bolt just become either broken or useless

Such design is the all blizzard is capable to produce… you can’t expect anything more from them

2 Likes

so bad its the 4th dps spec with most in the top https:// drustvar com/leaderboard/solo-shuffle-stats/us

demo is one of the worst spec in solo

Even a bad spec played by a good player can do well.

But Blizzard does need to put more attention onto Destro and Afflic. For god knows how long Demo has been the go too and I really do miss playing Destro.

With the reset changing coming in the next 2 hours I’ll finally jump back onto my Warlock, blow off the dust and load up Destro, brew a pot of coffee, ignore my wife & kid for the day and cry tears of depression as I notice the 6% increase to dmg hasn’t really done anything.

1 Like

6% aura buff will not change the god-awful tree full of dead skills (not only passives) and dogsh*t tierset.

Preach… Im tired playing demo on all my warlocks aswell…

Ngl i chuckled a bit on the wife & kid part , an og lock indeed, big ups

At this point I think warlock class designer should be fired and you should hire back the guy who designed the class from wotlk to legion… State of all 3 warlock specs is disgusting.
I don’t even recognize warlock anymore. Then I look at what other classes are doing: Fire mages are doing what destro was supposed to be; hunter BM plays how demonology should play; shadow priest is a better affliction warlock in every possible way. Warlock is lacking its core identity currently, it’s a worse version of other specs in the game held up only due to overtuned clunky mechanics and nigh-mandatory raid utility.

I think we’re the only class in entire game without a significant 2min cd. Infernal and Darkglare are doing nothing…literally nothing… Demo “burst” if we can even call it that requires 10 precasts and tyrant damage feels non existent, which is just bad game design especially for pvp. Maelific rapture should be removed from the game. Just revert destro and affliction to legion version of warlock and give us a bit of modern touch in talent trees. Is there any other class without baseline aoe ability? Like all 3 lock specs have to sacrifice single target talent choises to get any form of aoe, literally. If we’re recycling Shadowlands covenant abilities what logic it makes to give warlock a NF ability and not a Venthyr one? It doesn’t fit the class phylosophy at all…

Its the top ranged spec in shuffle the 2nd being destro wdym?

Thats the point - WE DO NOT HAVE THE CLASS DESIGNER. Warlock design is the afterthought of the other class designers who doesn’t freaking care of us.

Look at the class/spec tree, it is crowded with the talents that increase the damage of some spells by 20/40% or 100% it is not a design.

Their attempt to make tyrant strong is to force you to summon 20 demons, where each demon increases the damage of the Tyrant for 10%.

• Main/Prime demon.
  • Second Felguard.
  • Vilefiend.
  • Two Dreadstalkers.
  • 15 wild imps.

Just as it is, it’s a very hard to have 15 wild imps before tyrant, just because first three or six will despawn because they shot six fel firebolts already.

With Soul strike you lose Vilefiend so it is another -10% of damage.

I had such class design questions the moment I have seen the changes for PTR, the REAL class designer should had such questions the moment that person generated these changes in the brain.

No inteligent human being would create such bizzare changes.
No AI like chat GPT with data would generate such changes.
No person that is responsible with warlocks would think of such changes and think that it is good - so those changes is a byproduct of people who doesn’t know/care for demo.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.