Why can't I transmog legion artifacts?

https://puu.sh/BXQ08/e293794602.jpg So as you can see I have quite a few of them unlocked, but when I equip my normal staff and try to transmog them I only have 4 of them unlocked.
https://puu.sh/BXQ0P/c8f36c8dba.jpg

One is the lvl 50 honor PvP appearance, and the other three are from the hidden appearance.

So where are my mage tower appearances, the rest of my PvP appearances, and the other baseline skins?
1 Like
Same !@#$ for me :) Don't think blizz has taken an account to it.
1 Like
Ok, here we go again.

For feral druid there are 6 artifact forms with 4 color variants each and 1 artifact weapon model with 4 colors each. Because each color variant of a dagger has multiple forms attached to it. Transmog system doesn't allow to display duplicate item appearances so you can only see 4 of them.

In order to select what specific form right click on a dagger color variant that is tied to that form you will get list of all the form variants tied to that dagger's color and you can choose which one you want.

The same applies to Guardian druid aswell.

This has been posted multiple times in this section alreay and I gave pretty much the exact same answer multiple times.

Artifact transmog works you just need to utilize right mouse button to choose specific one because of the limitatations of the system.
9 Likes
Thanks a lot.
if just blizzard would change the system! we did grind mage tower from legion, i did my mm mage tower and now when im bm, i cant even use the grind for anything.. hate the system so much, make all the skin's open in one class please. so if you are bm u can now use the bow's from mm spec (mage tower). why is it so hard to find a good system so everyone can enjoy their grind.. the system is kinda bad, what waste of hours in the mage tower #blizzard
2 Likes
09/11/2018 09:54Posted by Gruffer
if just blizzard would change the system! we did grind mage tower from legion, i did my mm mage tower and now when im bm, i cant even use the grind for anything.. hate the system so much, make all the skin's open in one class please. so if you are bm u can now use the bow's from mm spec (mage tower). why is it so hard to find a good system so everyone can enjoy their grind.. the system is kinda bad, what waste of hours in the mage tower #blizzard

This. System makes absolutely no sense. Let us mog :)
3 Likes

Iā€™d be so happy if they did thatā€¦ While I was doing world quests with my ret pally back in Legion, i got the silver hand secret appearance to drop, which is this badass lion shaped two handed hammer! When I saw the arathi warfront plate set, I was like ā€˜how awsome would this set look paired with the silver handā€™ā€¦ but unfortunately I wonā€™t be using it at all apparently.

IIRC theyā€™ve said (last Blizzcon? I donā€™t quite remember) that this is on their to-do list. Itā€™s a wonky system, sure, but once you figure it out it works for nowā€¦ Thereā€™s stuff that is more important to fix than this in the game. :wink:

Iā€™m wondering if Blizz ever fixed the bear form animations for druids that have the mage tower bear appearance unlockedā€¦ shrug

YEah it is totally unintuitive that one I wrote 2 tickets that went into the virvana without an explantion AND a rediculous search in the support section until I finally found the right search word for it to spit out the info I neededā€¦

Seriously that is not well done. They could at least done a pop up for druids to explain how to do it or just made the article more prominentā€¦ :confused:

It actualy works for any appearance that youā€™ve learned from multiple items. You can right click and choose into witch item you want to transmog. It of course doesnā€™t change much because items still looks the same. It just changes pink text ā€œtransmogrified into ā€¦ā€. Only for druids it makes a big difference.

It seems intuitive for me, right click is always something that brings you some additional options to choose,

Still Blizzard should communicate it better. There were plenty of threads poping out asking about it after BfA come out.