Why can't you race change for gold?

Question according the title…? Why can’t you race/sex/faction change for hold instead of real $$$$?

technically you could?
a race change costs € 25,-

buy wow 2 tokens for gold
trade them for blizz balance
get your race change
keep 1 €

a token costs you 168.730 gold so that would amount to 337.460 gold in total for your race change.

15 Likes

Didn’t know! Thanks for the tips… I guess I need to google how to grind gold then x)… Im stuck at about 40-50k all the time haha!

You can buy Blizzard games too with wow gold. This is how i did buy my BfA’s, and Diablo 3 and whatnot. But buying games with wow gold is worth only, when you truly have plethora spare. Farming it for game probably is more time consuming than getting money for it IRL.

Old content is what many people do - for transmogs and general gold gain. I these days “live on” many alts and their paragon boxes. But it is too late to build this up if you have no alts.

4 Likes

You can’t trade tokens for Blizzard balance though.
At least that I’m aware of? Thought they’re consumed purely for 30 days time.

Edit: Oh. Guess I learned something new. :slight_smile:

Start here:

There are only two ways to make serious gold: Boosting, and playing the AH.

If you can’t boost, playing the AH starts with having gold to play with. (Of course, for most people, playing the AH involves farming gold and then losing it to better players, but that’s another story …)

Getting gold to play with is done by farming. In BfA, the two most viable forms of farming are herbing (and maybe fishing, though that’s declining now), and raid/dungeon farming. Raids can contribute 40-50K per week per character.

1 Like

Been getting everything off the Battle.net store, including services, ever since they introduced the WoW Token. Great if you know how to make gold. :slight_smile:

Yep, you can race change with gold indirectly people already told you about it apparently.

you need to buy 2 wow tokens, use them and on the pop up screen choose blizzard balance. use blizzard balance to pay for race change

Glad i could help you out there, for the gold part, check much sold items on AH to compete on.
Though another problem makes it hard(er) nowadays to make a decent amount of gold because of all the botters and boxers.

Tmog is rly rng and not best source of gold farm.

Eeeh I do not talk about selling them, but getting money while chasing them combining two things at once.

And my brutosaurus disagrees.

Also this:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.