Why did you break item recovery system?

i was deleting some items under the impression that i could use recovery system.

i was wrong.

item recovery was changed -for some reason- so you cannot sort the items you deleted by quality anymore. as in: when you go into page you have 5 thousand pages of uncommon items you vendored. let me know if you guys have a way around this. it used to be that i could check only the epic items i destroyed which is not that many so it would take me 5 min to recover an item.

1 Like

Just wondering,
What is the use off this?

the idea is to get some bank space

Did they break it even more? Last time I could still filter on quality but 95% of the items were on an infinite loading glitch. Maybe they attempted to ‘fix’ (lmao) that and in turn made it worse? Sounds like a Blizz move.

Maybe, just maybe, don’t use deleted items as a storage system. It’s worse than those people who use deleted characters as extra character slots.

Make a bank alt and send some of your horder items to them.

not sure which part was hard to understand but as i am not a native speaker, i will try to explain it better.

i am not using the item recovery as a storage system. if i had done so, i would be deleting the item and instantly recover it, therefore finding the item would actually not be a problem.

i deleted some items under the impression that i would not be needing them anymore, then i decided one of the items was actually needed.

which is PRECISELY what the said system is for.
It worked in the past, it should work, it does not work anymore. very simple.

1 Like

It was the part where you said “the idea is to get some bank space”. You should always assume you cannot recover anything in this game, so be very careful what you delete.

I saw talkings of the first page of results being bugged and the second+ page loading fine, is this the case for you?

@dottie this is a paid service we should expect stuff to just work. we gave blizzard enough excuses they should get their stuff together.

@nenechi the pages seem to work however it takes quite a bit of time for each page to load, what i did was copy paste the link and type the page +1 each time and open 8 tabs each time, i went through 300 pages like this then gave up.

honestly i have no idea why it is possible to recover a 50 silver common craftable item

Tbh, you pay for current wow, classic is just a bonus

You don’t pay to recover stuff and Blizzard do not have to make a system that does it. All you pay for is to access the servers.

I really do not like people who claim they pay for something when they actually don’t if you did pay it would be 1€ an item.

"Why did you break the item recovery system? "

Funny, I reckon it’s exactly because of people like you willingly and knowlingly trying to exploit the system rather than people losing something on accident.

That’s why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

I used item recovery last night. The list had epics on the top, some blues under that, didn’t look any further down cause I didn’t have to, but I also don’t vendor 5 thousand pages on greens within 2-3 days so the list wouldn’t have been that long.

How long ago and what quality was the item? There are different time limits on different quality items.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.