Why do Evokers have a weapon? Why can't I use my staff to cast in Visage form?

Any ideas? You can’t even see the staff in the draconic form. He literally never uses it unless you want to do 100 damage using a melee attack for some reason.

And with the latest 11.0.5 patch notes making more classes for Dracthyr and letting them fight in whatever form they want except evokers is just stupid. Calling it “emphasizing draconic nature” is boring. Dragons don’t have ice lasers with auto-targetting. It’s a role-playing game. Let me choose what to emphasize, you even made the button for a visage form.

1 Like

Stats, I mean thats pretty obvious

Yeah I noticed. But I would guess reason weapons give more stats high.

Same with monks, they need something off a weapon to hold for stats.

if you have a 1 hander you can see it

the 2h would clip with wings so its not visible

1 Like

I forgot who I am dealing with here. I was criticizing how bad the implementation is. If you read the whole topic title (yes just the title, there are 2 questions) and then answer:

“Hurrr durr is fo statz xDDddd”.

I’ve got bad news for you.

If the answer is so obvious (even though you couldn’t be bothered reading 2 sentences but could be bothered to write a reply) then you should probably think more. Rushing in with a “OH OH I KNOW THE ANSWER IM SMORT!” is not always the play.

An option to hide the weapon or offhand slot would be fine (like the transmog option for most of the armour slots).

They are making it possible for Visage forms to use any weapon and fight in Visage form on all the new classes except Evoker. The only thing Blizz needed to hide is their laziness using the phrase “emphasizing draconic nature”. Somehow other Dracthyr classes don’t need to emphasize their draconic nature?! Make this make sense.