Why do i and so many here like forum so much?

i feel i like reading/posting on forums abit much.

if you like forum also, and spend alot of time here, why do you like forums?

16 Likes

Something to do when in que.

6 Likes

It’s a cult at this point :ghost: :joy:

13 Likes

because its easier to meet people.

in game barely anyone talks. in raid and m+/dungeons there is no time to talk as you are busy playing the game/having to dodge or play your rota.

outside of that there is little incentive to actually meet and talk to people, thus, why i like the forums so much.

14 Likes

10 Likes

Bored at work

8 Likes

I like it for when I am waiting for my Hubby/Friends on game, I don’t like to rush them, we all have pretty heavy responsibilities/kids/demanding parents.

Also I like the people and characters here, and I do have favourites, I also like to check out people’s mogs and it’s easier on the forum than chasing someone down in game…

I also find it useful, just today I learnt how to potentially unlock my abilities on the AH at least on a rudimentary level…

Lots to like really…

5 Likes

Because its more fun than the actual game right now…

seriously though, i’ve met a load of decent people on here (some also in the SoD community), even the more ‘controversial’ posters have some good threads/comments.

also…

Its the Cult of Twiluna…

9 Likes

I love the drama here and the negative posters :clown_face:
As always, I contribute nothing but meaningless likes here and there.

This place amuses me. So thanks all!

9 Likes

Confused on what to play there’s too many wow’s so you never meet people…

Shadowland’s
Classic Era
SoM
TBCC

We went from one wow to 4 … I’m spiraling donno what to invest my time into so browse the forums then go to bed XD

2 Likes

i like people getting salty at me because they cannot handle the truth!

(that was a joke btw…)

honestly i dont know why im still here if u want the honest answer.

5 Likes

Multiplayer game where people don’t socialize much about the game the forums is the only hope left.

6 Likes

thinking about it while i took a shower (next best thing to thinking while out walking)

i think im here just passing time until something better comes along.

be it a new game, a new person, a new interest, hobbie etc who knows time will tell :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Good question and really wouldn’t know the answer.
I’m always active on forums. Specifically on gaming forums. Not that I bring something to the table, unlike many actually do.
Pointing stuff out for improvement and things like that. Thanks for that btw.
I’m just a bystander here.

2 Likes

The average stupidity and mediocrity.

It makes me appreciate more the wow community from mine country, too bad that due of work I can’t play at the level I would like in a guild from it, so for now I’m playing in a Eu guild in TBCC until i will finish online university.

2 Likes

Nothing else interesting to read when it’s toilet time.

3 Likes

I like arguing with people online. I don’t know why. It’s like I’m perfectly aware that convincing a stupid person of their stupidity is impossible, but I do it anyway.

1 Like

I don’t.

1 Like

Personally I just like the variety of people on the forums, even if I just spend my time arguing with most of them.

2 Likes

The helpful information, the trolls and the massive scraps. Not necessarily in that order.

2 Likes