Why do I lose rating if somebody leaves Shuffle? This is the worst oversite ever

For whatever disgusting reason you decide “1 dps plays with 1 healer for the first 3 games” anyway it’s the healer first game since S2 so his MMR is at 1900. He loses the first 3 rounds because he’s not given placement games and ultimately not playing healer for like 3 months has made him rusty and he loses easily

Anyway that means i’m now at 0:3 and he decides to leave shuffle because he doesn’t like it and I lose 37 rating?

It’s more than a high chance I would have gone 3:3 due to the healer but due to me being paired with him and then him deciding to leave, I’ve now lost 2 games worth of 4:2…

Blizzard you are absolute trolls

If somebody leaves, NOBODY SHOULD LOSE RATING BUT THE PERSON LEAVING!!!

NOBODY SHOULD LOSE RATING BUT THE PERSON LEAVING!!!

3 Likes

Im pretty sure one way they were gonna stop this was to make healers never have the same dps on the team, swapping each round. Saw some interview where this was discussed.

I’m surprised this hasn’t been done yet. this is such an obvious

How would you make that happen? There needs to be an overlap at some point no?

Yeah thats what I questioned aswell. So it will be interesting how they approach it. Tried finding the interview but couldn’t… it might just have been some loose-promises but one could hope they rework it somehow. The funny part is when u go 0-3 into the 4th round thinking is it me or the dps thats bad :smiling_face_with_tear:

Ive cried about it on forums and comments everywhere.
Only thing that the leaver can stop from leaving, If he makes good with us.

Leaver has to lose about 150 rating with 150 mmr increase :smiley:

Left ppl has to get 70 rating + with no mmr change.

Simple. :smiley: