Why do i need to pvp for pve?

It is literally just more chances to get tier.

He means the tier sets. It was announced, that tier gear will also drop from vault, and from all 9 slots. 3 are M+, 3 are raid, and 3 are rated PVP. This is what the OP is mentioning.

So is he in a top tier guild or will he use low ilvl garbage secondary stat set bonus item? If we should use this mentality, then we all have to do pvp, m+ and raids every week on every char. Sounds fun. Either way, there is going to be some crazy drama about zero balance and bad rng, unless they give us some bad luck protection imo.

1 Like

Given the past of this game this is not unlikely. It was not uncommon for Mythic/old Heroic raiders to even go into LFR if it means getting a 2p or 4p out of it.

The “garbage low ilvl” item will, if it grants you a bonus, absolutely poop on higher ilvl pieces that dont grant a set bonus.

Yea, I guess. This is 100% going to be a huge pvp drama, because the lucky ppl will just get free rating and sit it for the rest of the reason. I guess it sux for pve too though.

Nahh because then you would hear people starting to complain you don’t get enough loot from replacement from the vault.

You will not satisfy a bunch of player types, without pissing off the other type.

Someone will always complain.

Just because people are imperfect, it doesn’t mean all systems are the same. This is a bad system; it’s double-random: it’s random to drop during the boss and it’s random to drop loot during the vault; I propose to (re-)add partial determinism.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.