Why do people not follow the tank?

Trying to make their own routes in m+ without the tank when he’s going elsewhere. Seriously? Why do so many people not follow the tank? A lot of people are doing this.

2 Likes

If i were u i would look into finding some friends to do m+ with, u seem to encounter alot of horrible players in your groups.

2 Likes

Most of them have quit and those remaining are sleeping atm.

I think what you need is a nice community :smiley:

1 Like

Stop trying to read into everything people do, take a few deep breaths and move on. If this is hard and you need to make threads each time maybe best to stop doing pugs

1 Like

Do you make an awful generalising thread for every possible behaviour you encounter that isn’t perfect?

From you we’ve had

• Why do people not follow the tank?
  • Why do people invite undegeared tanks
  • Do people not understand bursting
  • Is there something wrong with tanks or what

Give it a rest princess.

5 Likes

I always follow the tank :thinking:

I very rarely have this issue and when I have I just type in chat “please follow me or type in you think another route is better”. Works.

And with very rarely I mean perhaps one pull every two weeks? Hardly something that stands out

Can’t relate. Everyone always follows me. Must be my awesome looks. :wink:

1 Like

People tend to follow me in dungeons. Those who don’t, usually die, then they follow me.

1 Like

Prob because that tank in particular shows doubt and chooses the most unexpected and illogical route without communicating.

I often tank in M+, it never happens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.