Why do people talk against reality?

I don’t get it. First of all, all the DH-hate, I never understood. Nothing wrong with DHs, except they have always been very weak, except maybe early Legion, where they had some power, but nothing like rogues.

Rogues have always been the most OP class ever, and they DID NOT NERF them. Or even if they did, in practical reality, there is not much effect, as they can stunkill you with 5 hits.

Arathi Basin. This one rogue just stunkills me like I am not even there. I can’t escape it, as it’s FASTER. Why are rogues allowed to be the fastest class with no mobility nerfs, but other classes are not allowed to keep up or escape or have ANYTHING comparable, when it comes to mobility?

Why can’t DHs have mobility?

All I want to do is run away so the rogue can’t one-shot stunkill me, but I can’t, because I have no mobility, and the rogue does. So I try, and the rogue EASILY catches me, kills me, turns around, and is gone so quickly you can barely even gasp.

This same rogue then stunkills me like 5 times in a row after that, NOTHING I can do.

I am able to use trinket at one point, but you can guess how much that helps when your HP is almost 0 by the time you can use it.

Based on my real experiences, rogues can always stunkill a DH, and DH can do nothing about it, in BfA and in prepatch, nothing has changed, except that now rogues stunkill me in 5 strokes in less than a second, when back then it might’ve taken 2 or 3 seconds sometimes.

People’s explanation is the usual, insulting, predictable crap:

“You are just bad”.

So… the world’s most skilled DH player could somehow get out of the SAP when there’s no spell or ability to select from, excep the useless trinket? You trinket and the rogue immediately saps you again. IF I manage to use ‘imprison’ or something, you can only guess how instantly that rogue gets out of it and stuns me again and then I am dead.

WHY do people STILL keep lying about two things:

1. Rogues being killable, especially by DH
  2. DH being somehow ‘OP’

I have NEVER witnessed either thing in real life, at least done by a DH, except in one duel, and I couldn’t understand how they did it. (I guess the rogue was undergeared or the DH had some trick)

It’s so weird how people are so adamant about these two beliefs - and that’s what they are, because my reality doesn’t support those - and how they use really odd mental gymnastics to keep those beliefs.

First it’s “DHs are OP”. When rogues stunkill me 5 times in a row, then it’s “You’re just bad.”

Wait a moment, if something is OP, does the player ALSO have to be good? If something is OP, then the player shouldn’t need to be good, right? Otherwise, it’s the PLAYER that’s OP, or at least the player+class-combo, not just the class.

No class should be able to stunkill someone every damn time in 5 strokes, but it’s especially frustrating, when everyone says that victim class is the OP one, and the dominating class is somehow ‘weak’ and requires ‘skills’. Right. Every damn rogue can kill every damn DH in stun, but sure, DH is the OP class.

Where does this myth come from, I still don’t get it - DH was never OP per se, perhaps in early legion some supergeared DHs could kill some fresh, newbie rogues that stood still 97% of the fight, sure. I grant you that it’s somehow maybe possible.

But when the reality is that every time I go to a BG where they have rogues, 9 times out of 10, a rogue stunkills me, and often many times in a row, while there’s no ability or spell I can press or click, I can’t help but wonder why there’s such big incongruency between REALITY and what people SAY.

So people talk against reality, and see no problem with it. They somehow worship rogues and thus don’t want them nerfed (could it be that so many people are secret psychos and actually PLAY rogues??), but DH got nerfed, because so many people hated it (for WHAT reason, exactly?!).

DH can’t survive many seconds - even in BfA - in any BG if there’s a rogue there, unless the team specifically tries to keep the DH alive.

If a DH is healed, and rogue isn’t, MAYBE a DH can kill a rogue before it vanishes. Maybe. It just takes a long time.

But last Bg, I shot ‘rain from above’ to the rogue, it didn’t have cloak or any defensives, and what ended up happening was a TINY dent to its HP, and then it healed double of what I damaged it, immediately. At the end the rogue had 100% HP.

Is this considered OP?

(It was like this before prepatch, too, so don’t blame the nerf).

Rogues were ‘supposedly’ nerfed, but in actual reality, rogue can stunkill a DH even faster now, and DH can’t even damage the rogue. I don’t think that rogue died even once, and I died like 10 times.

So Blizz is listening to people that talk against reality, and then modifies the reality according to their delusion. So now DHs are EVEN weaker, as if it wasn’t weak enough!

I don’t really understand at all… even if I am “bad”, then why can’t anyone just tell me WHAT makes me ‘bad’, and what I can a non-bad player DO when a rogue stunkills it with 5 strokes? Is there some magic button I am not aware of?

I even tried the ‘blur’ and ‘Darkness’ - didn’t save me from being stabbed ot death by that rogue, and I am not even sure if there was any delaying effect, as the death was always SO QUICK.

I suggest people actually play DHs in BGs against rogues, and THEN talk about how “OP” they are. And I don’t mean some supergeared DH against fresh rogue, I mean a normally geared, like me. I have cloak at level 6, item level at 99, etc.

Maybe if everyone played DH against rogues, they would realize the truth and stop talking against reality. Other than that, I don’t really understand the DH hate, or why people DON’T consider rogues to be 100x more OP than anything has ever been, and why people DO consider DHs OP, when nothing could be further from the truth, etc.

I know this is basically an old topic, but this keeps coming up every time I express my frustration about being stunkilled by a rogue, they always vomit that “DH is OP” and “you are just bad” at my face, as if that explains ANYTHING.

It doesn’t.

So could someone just EXPLAIN all this to me, please? Why are people this deluded and wrong about DHs, and why they hate DHs so much? Why do they NOT hate rogues, although those should’ve been BANNED years ago to make BGs at least fair.

How is it fair to have a class that has no weaknesses and can stunkill anything and escape any fight, when no other class can? Why does rogue have such superior mobility that other classes can’t even dream of, and why can’t DH have AT LEAST EQUAL MOBILITY?! So I could AT_LEAST escape a rogue?

Why does blizz worship rogues so much they removed mobility from other classes, so everyone has to be rogue-fodder now? (AT least some classes were able to escape some situations sometimes, now they can’t)

The only class I have played that can withstand a rogue a little bit, or escape it sometimes, is Paladin. That’s only because of Divine Shield and such that allow a bit of ‘delay’ before being helplessly stunkilled.

I imagine DKs can handle some rogues sometimes, too, never played that one. I don’t know about huntars, but they seem very OP, so maybe.

A healer, like a priest, might be able to stand awhile because of the healing ability.

You try to say ANYTHING in a BG chat as a DH about rogues or anything, you get this ‘DHs shouldn’t complain’, or people feigning shock and surprise that a ‘DH is whining’ although it’s supposedly so OP.

Are most WoWplayers blind, deaf or just crazy, or why do they spew this same, predictable, untrue vomit against reality? All I want to know is WHAT makes them say that. Did someone tell them to say it? Is it because it’s the ‘consensus’ (for some reason), so they have to conform to it? Is it because they saw it in some youtube video or if it’s official policy of wowhead or because Blizz has said so, or because they read it in forums?

What is the reason? I just don’t get it.

Reality = rogues are faster, stronger, heal more, can vanish, can keep you in stun for 23 seconds (or at least 7 to 14 seconds), you being 100% helpless, can VERY often be invisible even under ‘spectral sight’, can reset the fight, can kill you VERY quickly while you are in stun…NOTHING DH can do helps at all, and rogue can heal in the REMOTE chance that DH can do any damage to rogue (which it usually can’t, and even then, it’s a tiny dent at best).

I shot a rogue with full rain from above, and it didn’t have cloak on (it used cloak earlier), it didn’t have ANY defensives on, and I got like 4% dent max., and then the rogue healed to 100% anyway.

DH is 100% useless against rogues.

There is NO rogue in existence that is afraid of DHs. Can you guess, why? Because each and every rogue that has played enough BGs, has stunkilled probably 1.2 million DHs in their lifetime, without those DHs ever having been able to fight back.

Rogues are OP, always were, and they know it. But yet we can’t say this, because “we’re a DH” and “DH is not supposed to talk”. It’s like it’s not ENOUGH that DHs are so weak and always have been, and get stunkilled constantly in BGs, but we have to also be DENIED our ‘victim status’ and rogue OP is belittled and not taken seriously!

Do we REALLY need to add insult to injury? Can’t people AT LEAST be sympathetic to DHs, because they get stunkilled by rogues constantly and there’s nothing they can do? Why do people need to insult and shame and LIE on top of all this??

NO.

That’s a you issue.

It is commonly accepted throughout the community that DH players have… well, a less developed brain compared to others functioning classes.

Hahaha, what?!

What game have you been playing?

I reguarly meet DHs that still take my HP 100% to 0% in that 2 or 3 sec stun you guys have (I’m item level 131 with 20k HP), and you complain rogues need a 5 or 6 sec stun to get you?

6 Likes

Unreadable.
Way too long.
But yeah f#ck this clown class.

5 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Sorry can’t read after that, this is typical DH mainer post.

5 Likes

The Burning Legion has been vanquished, as far I am concerned, the demon hunters canonically can take a vacation and mind their own business while they let us both sides, do our business what is called war, because this is warcraft.

2 Likes

Did you namechange again

2 Likes

Why do you care what other people think about the class you enjoy playing? People who get killed in game by X Class go to whine on forums because they cant handle the defeat and victimize themselves. They are not worth wasting time or your mental health.

If something is brokenly op and untuned that is completely different thing. I have seen DH Toolkit and tested it on PTR and you will be mighty fine in SL.

1 Like

Stopped reading there… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Worst troll post ever. Pls go away.

And that’s why no one takes you seriously now and stops reading after that.

Yup, first paragraph and couldn’t read futher… what a joke.
I’m sure op really believes all this to be true, but all i gathered about this rambling was simply put; i can’t beat rogues, therefore dh’s aren’t op.

I can’t decide whether this bait is incredibly weak, or very, very strong. Because I can’t not reply to such utter wtfness.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.