People arguing with people in!

Transmog competitions are community events and hundreds of people sign up to his groups within seconds. If anything they do more good to the game than your goldshire rp.

2 Likes

Weird how he doesn’t hold them in Goldshire, he holds them in Stormwind which is a far bigger RP hub than Goldshire and has more walk-up RP than whisper whatever. Weird how he feels like they can only be done on RP servers and not regular servers, isn’t it? What about Deahtroll events for Brutos? IE Gambling, yet another thing against WoW rules they keep allowing.

Disrupting RP for your own gain or content, doesn’t matter. Still against the rules, still should’ve been banned long ago.

Have to agree, transmog competitions by him are one of the best things that happened to the wow community as a whole in terms of events made by players themselves. It brings people together for good laughs. The only issue is the old system and server qualities when hundreds sign up which is none of his responsibility.

also his reply was just as stupid as original message of “Dont come here, youre not allowed and welcome”.

what?? he holds them in Silithus, zoned into The Temple of Ahn’Qiraj

OOCers are not welcome on RP servers is correct. Feel free to read more at [ Important? ] Building a better AD

There’s plenty of regular servers if someone doesn’t want RP, but there’s really only one active RP server left and that’s a result of continued RP disruption on realms.

Lets go to stormwind on AD and watch general for few minutes. Following your logic a vast majority of players should be banned from AD.

or is it okay to OOC if you’re not a streamer?

1 Like

The General chat rules haven’t been in effect since Cataclysm, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to reference there Niv. :slight_smile: I do agree the old RP server rules should come back, which means no OOC chat in General, trade, or other channels.

If you read the threads I link, they specifically talk more about /say /yell and spatial channels, along with being on mounts on top of players. Spamming obnoxious toys, etc.

If you are not going to research the problems, IE read through the threads I linked or the game rules then I really don’t see the point of debating with you.

Can you provide a vid where he does a transmog comp in Stormwind on AD? He literally does it in Silithus, temple of ahn’qiraj

Actually it is his responsibility as can be proven in when he got banned for causing server problems and lag. (this is years ago at this point btw)
This was a bigger issue in the past however.
Also, no one wants him on their server because he cultivates a very toxic community and many of the problems with the wow community today is things he in the past used to push for.
I get that you might not be aware of this as he as been pushing and then going back on it when the damage is done so many times.

2 Likes

To be completely honest I do not know much about RP etiquette but I am lvling hunter on AD and the only difference I noticed were higher quality transmogs like people actually care about them and try to find suiting transmog to their class fantasy. Other than that people talk about politics, make stupid jokes and whatnot. While I was lvling in westfall, redridge and then duskwood I’ve seen a lot of people and they didnt say a thing. Felt just like draenor tbh. Few people used /flirt and /kiss emote towards me tho

can’t say I’m surprised. I am

Yea, people get banned for stupid reasons daily. There is no way to control a herd of hundreds of twitch viewers in an MMORPG, good luck with that. He hates people who follow him around for attention with heart, he literally mentions this daily.

He could have a completly neutral, positive intention to play on a RP realm, his viewers would still follow him around, destroying everything like a horde. He isn’t their dad.

There is literally zero chance he does anything bad by being zoned into temple of ahn’qiraj, forming a group for community event.

If his intention was to destroy RP for others with hundreds of viewers, ban him and others on that account instantly, sure. The convo shifted onto transmog competitions, not the goldshire one when he went there.

Holy crap, you are like a mini Sargeras. These new customizations are interesting

I don’t really hate the streamer, but what i do dislike that they post in dungeon finder that they help people for ‘free’ but to do so they need to enter their stream and use their keyword to get in.

To me this practice is just another form of online begging for attention or a way they hope to break through.

Concerning Asmongold i can’t really tell, i don’t dislike him for i’ve only seen a few of his videos ever.

There are a lot of people out there that couldn’t care less about streamers and they won’t mind them doing it, unless it gets shoved into your face so many times irritation comes into play.

Just because someone is popular doesn’t automatically mean they’re a good person at heart, we’ve had enough people with charisma pass through the times and they turned out to be horrible people as well.
I’m not saying Asmongold is horrible, more in general lines, people shouldn’t blindly follow without thinking or idolize another person because of what they do.

1 Like

Unfortunately that “e-girl” isn’t a girl…

1 Like

Ah, and now we have the transphobic people showing up too.

Sport or anything to relate to real life? No.
Sci-fi? Yes. Can’t go to those universes IRL.

No I don’t understand watching sports either. Think people get far too crazy over it. I was asked for my opinion and that is what it is. You gave me reasons, ok, that’s fine, can’t relate to any of them but that’s just me. So my new answer can be: I have no reason nor desire to watch a stream.

1 Like

That was hilarious. The moment i heard the voice changer i spit out my drink

1 Like