Why even have a deserter debuff?

Playing on my alt from 50-60, what a horrible bracket.

Mainly cus hunters and lots of them.

But also, the one sided fights. Fought about 8-10 BG’s between 50-58 so far, I’ve won one. We’ve come close, but its a waste of time to lose these.

Losing gives tiny xp and no reward, as ally, we seem to keep losing.

Now there’s bound to someone say “I always win”. Sure you do, but these team fights are only as useful as the team.

Give us equal reward, and perhaps the winning team a higher chance of an item drop pre 60.

The deserter debuff is painful cus, I want to PvP, not get dominated because we’re not playing as a team every time.

1 Like

Because people don’t want to wait in queue for 10min to enter a losing game which you just AFK’d out of…

50 to 60 was ace. It’s just 50 that was a no go for me. There lies silly BFA twinks. Same with 20-29.

The debuff isn’t terrible. I use it whenever Wintergrasp pops and I don’t want to spent 50 minutes of my life bored stiffless.

I tried pvp once.

We were in a team with 5 people missing the whole game.

What an absolute disaster.

And another thing… The healers are usually uneven in matches. We had an AB with no healers, meanwhiiiileeee the horde team had four holy priests with two resses and the ability to flyyyyyyy up in the sky and instantheal everyone up to 100% while my group sat in 7 sec rogue stuns while each alliance player got handpicked to be globalled by fury warriors and destruction warlocks.

Nu-uh. No more pvp for me. No sir.

I tried to fix this by re-rolling a priest. I got put in a WSG where we had 8 healers.

This system is rigged to make alliance lose more games l o l.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.