Why hunters are hated in M+ setups?

well easy, your a DPS Class, which isnt top of the DPS boards, Nor brings the most utility. Due to the over-abundence of the role avaliable to groups, it means sadly they can be super Meta demanding regarding what they do and dont invite.

well hunters have always been a Target point of blame regarding Screw ups, thats where the nickname of huntard arrives from, its was a Meme regarding players who play hunter are typically incredibly bad lol

im assumnig with this ilevel, ur applying to +20s, its going to come down to Meta.

people must have been inviting you to reach ur ilevel / RIO? or atleast u have keys of level to earn such rewards… so im unsure to exactly why this is now suddenly a issue for you.

Kinda its the first week when i am not in control of my key, wich is down to 17,
Up untill now i had no issues to get into groups, first time when i try to get into a 20 key, not having my own key … i figured sience i am high ilvl and decent rating should not be an issues, boy was i rong …

yeah im afraid, theres just too many DPS Players avaliable to get concrete invites, i dont think that’ll matter to what class u play really.

Because most of the time hunter player is the garbanzo one in the group :smiley:

Your M+ score is very low to be accepted into +20 keys. Almost all dps’ers are 2.7k+.

Boomers being traumatized by vanilla hunters pulling entire dungeons would be my guess

2 Likes

They die like flies.

Nothing to do with the class, you’re 2.5k, I wouldn’t invite you for a 20 when you probably didn’t time any yet, people didn’t even invite me as vengeance DH for 20s either with 2600rio, it’s just how it is.

100% this!

why would I take a hunter when I can take a rogue with cloack , evasion and cheat death?

You apply to groups for 5 hours and then the key is failed on 1st pull, back in Q for 5 hours.

This is the reality of retoilet gameplay.

True but then again, there are better melee than surv currently and BM is crap.
Everyone will go MM, which is still squishy.

Baseline BL is not the solution.

This, if I put up a 20 shadowmoon I will get flooded with 2.8k+ sign ups.

Why would I pick a 2.5k

We want maximum one and there’s three hundred billion of you.

And here i am gearing up a hunter, Rip

1 Like

I think it’s more that there are almost always lots of hunters applying for keys, meaning the chance of being selected is lower.

1 Like

To answer your question: Hunters are squishy af, not viable in high keys. Why take a Hunter when you can take a Rogue with infinite defensives, Warlock with more HP than a tank, Shadowpriest with vampiric embrace and HP buff, etc.

But my dude, this game is dead, I’m playing an S tier healer and spend 30-45 minutes in queue at peak time, no way you have any chance of getting in a +20 SBG as a 415 ilvl dps loool

All i wanted was a 20 for weekly vault, and wanted a quick play, was a bussy week for me and didnt had time to bring my key back up …

Anyway, no regrets, sience my vault this week got me Manic Grieftorch, so its fine i gues

Like i said, ill get back to my warlock and forget about huntard!

2 Likes

Friend told my hunter to stack versa, which i laughed at.

Friend might actually be correct :frowning:

people don’t find them worth the trouble of lacking defensives .

lol at least there’s something to do in retail.

Low skill cap, limited survivability and generally a trash class. Hunters ninja pull with pets and rogue arrows more than any other class, that’s my XP anyway!