Why i am unsubbing - elitists griefing casuals

On a regular basis I blade dance Deadshot and nobody takes damage. It does not go through you.

I take other people’s shots and we take no damage either

Ha! Yeah right! Everyone knows all true PvPers died when trying to use the old PvP Vendors to gear up. Confused and killed them all, flat out!

But in all seriousness; as a Warlock? Respect there! And respect for solo roaming as a greenie wet sock. Hated doing that myself and that was always a barrier for bringing a new alt into PvP for me! ^^

Its 100% the case for rogues evasion. Considering your BD is dodge as well for a sec i assume it works the same. Or it just bugs out regulary. I managed to kill people several times with evasion.

You can watch vidoes of high m+, people do not take damage from deadshot when a demon hunter blade dances it. I don’t know about evasion, I don’t play sin.

Then its just evasion for whatever reason. One should still keep that in mind tho (the rogue part) that Sin rogue cant do it.

WoW what a coinsidence: https://www.wowhead.com/news=291324/world-quest-rewards-maximum-item-level-increase-coming-next-week

1 Like

WoW is one of the most casual friendly games out there. And you most certainly dont need 300+ hours of active gaming to get to a modest level. Youre overreacting and nothing else.

Everything below 415 is so called “welfare gear” so what is your point? 99% of the games playerbase is casual. Or 95% at least if im generous.

WoW has been like that since at least TBC. Wotlk (the peak btw) was the most brutal when it came to gear requirements for pugs (mostly because it was the xpac where frequent mass pugging became a thing). Youre, once again, overreacting.

1 Like

Thank you. Will keep that in mind for the next time.

But nobody asked you anything…

1 Like

Everything is scaled in pvp get gud or go home.

2 Likes

Not true. There is scaling but its far from full scaling

1 Like

I agree they have tuned it down a bit but thats not the point this guy is demanding that hardcore pvpers to not destroy him in bgs thats selfish and this guy has to stop being bad at the game straight up.

4 Likes

Harcore pvpers should be on the front line demanding full scaling/templates whatever, so they could show their true skill.
Instead we have some going through pve gearing just so they can have a little edge in pvp

Pvp should be only about skill

6 Likes

Rated pvp ok. Casual pvp hell no i wanna rek some nubs :wink:

3 Likes

Join a community.

2 Likes

Its better than fulls scaling, tried laying into someone with low hp? It’s like hitting a teflon covered frying pan with hot butter.

1 Like

Gave up raiding two expansions ago as RL events took over, sorry to say I have not experienced anything like you have stated, I can say that I can look upon both sides of the coin so to speak, but even if the community is toxic, why does it bother you so much, play the game for fun, if you don’t find it fun anymore (which its apparent you don’t) then just take a break, can’t see the reason to have to say it on here.

I am getting serious “and then everyone clapped” tumblr vibes.

3 Likes

For the pvp part, pvp has been like this ALWAYS and it’s not a matter of geared players coming down to have fun at you, it’s pvp, no restrictions you can’t expect players who put effort in pvp to be as strong as newcomes just jumping in, it undermines progression.

As for the pve part, here lies your problem

Then do the casual content aimed at you? There is a reason there are multiple layers of difficulty in games, in wow there is way too much variety of difficuilties.

If you don’t have the time to be doing heroic or mythic, then maybe stick to normal and lfr?

It’s like you bought darksouls and are angry because you can’t beat the trial boss because you don’t have time to sit and actually play the game and progress?

Why do you play the game if you don’t want to progress, have fun and beat the challenges?

And then the notion that Elitist players are out there to get you is plain wrong, the world doesn’t really revolve around you friend, if you want that then go play a solo game where you are the hero, skyrim is a very good game for that type of play, this is an MMO, you have to input as much effort as others, if you don’t then others are within their right to be annoyed with you.

Imagine playing football with a team but not doing anything, just standing there or playing slowly what is the natural reaction from your team?

Sure some players take it too far, but that doesn’t mean you label all as bad toxic trolls who feed off on the agony of noobs.

5 Likes

So basically what you’re saying is, you barely play the game, and expect those that play it regularly to be on same level as you?

If you barely play, they’ll naturally have more gear.

That’s for mythic+ yes, they want to know if you’ve even done the dungeon and on what level, to know if you can perform well enough to finish the dungeon in time.

Try Skyrim, it’s a fine game. Could sink some time in there.

1 Like