Why I think BfA is even worse than WoD

For me the main issue of WoD was the lack of content, but the class design was miles ahead of whatever we have currently.

So yes I agree that BfA is worse.

4 Likes

Im impressed that people with junk opinions like you aren’t banned here yet.

For me the greatest story ever told in this game was the one that started with the blowing up of the wall in Stormwind, that led to the new harbor. And then the journey to Borean Tundra and across Northrend to the seat of Icecrown and to face the Lich King. The story bagan with the scourge invasion and it was a clear simple concept to grasp. All that we did, was mapped out for us.

Since then the stories have been crazy confused and have had some quite odd aspects which served to make the game less than fun.

So fast forward to BfA, and sorry after all these months playing I’m still waiting for the game to get started. I have never known such a crazy mess in all my time of playing. At least in WoD the challenge was clear from the getgo and you entered the warzone from the portal with clear intention. BfA launches with a call to arms and then takes me on a tour of another world with a half baked notion that I am there to make friends with the locals… For me it is just a mess. But hey.

The fundamental key element of any form of adventure is the journey. This has to be understood from the outset albeit the way of getting to the end is unknown. The fun is the adventure along the way. But having real purpose and understanding aims and goals feeds you as you venture on. Kinda classic Lord of the Rings. That is why I say Lich King had that journey and end goal understood from the start. WoD gave us the entrance through the portal and the adventure to cross the world of that expansion, but also lacked some clarity of purpose. In BfA there is no clarity of journey or purpose. It starts with a threat to the very planet, then gets sidelined with war on a supposed global level between the main factions, then drifts off into an adventure in uncharted lands. Its a mess.

So let me know when the story really starts cus I’ll be back to take up arms and get on with this supposed war.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.