Why is BfA PvP gear only available as ensembles?

I decided to fill out some of the gaps in my appearances for this character. I didn’t do much in the way of farming the 7th Legion gear, so I decided to check in with the BfA PvP vendor… only to find out that for whatever reason, the NPC is only selling ensembles (12 Marks of Honor for an armour set, 80 to unlock all weapon appearances for a season).

I find this really frustrating, doubly so because I basically have no interest in running PvP. I have about two dozen marks saved up from various PvP weekend events and such, but this feels like a really unnecessary barrier to completing the sets, especially since older sets would let you buy individual items.

Yeah, I find it pretty annoying, too, especially with weapons. Let’s say I have a druid and a warrior with whom I got every single weapon except the wand. Now, if I ever want the wand for a later mage alt, I need 80 marks of honor for that single piece, it’s ridiculous.

The armor is not THAT bad, as 12 Marks of Honor doesn’t take that long to get given that we have the weekly Brawl quest, but even then it’d be nice to be able to buy them one by one.

You’re basically describing the same feeling every PvP-only player suffers through, from the need to do PvE and campaigns and whatnot, when they just want to queue arenas as a properly geared & prepared player. Because the game forces PvE content down your throat, whether you like it or not, because otherwise you’ll be handicapped in PvP.

I didnt even know we had pvp vendor transmogs! ( from bfa )

Thank you for this info, my Grovi looks … Grovilicous, idk

I actually went to check this today as I missed this expansion pretty much.

I saw one of the swords looked quite nice for tmog but alas i need to spend 80 marks of honor to buy an entire set of weapons i dont want just for 1 sword…

Yep. They should fix this. I miss 1h axe and don’t want to spent 80 marks for 1 weapon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.