Why is Firemaw still locked for transfer? 60% of the server is gone now

I’m a Horde player stuck on Firemaw and I can’t transfer away so I’m forced to pass on playing Wrath at launch until they resolve this issue. I’m not going to waste my time getting ganked in Northrend on a 100% Alliance-populated server.

They should honestly just merge Golemagg and Firemaw into a single realm. I’d much rather deal with lag and queue times than a realm where I have no one to play with.

There is. Golemagg.

Firemaw and Golemagg are essentially two sides of the same coin.

Golemagg (English PvP)
Population: ~17.3k
Horde: 100%
Alliance: 0%

Firemaw (English PvP)
Population: ~18.6k
Horde: 0%
Alliance: 100%

If they merged these two realms into one, we would have one Gehennas-sized realm with an almost perfect faction balance.

The queue was about 5800, 128 minutes right now when I tried logging in. And you want MORE people on the server?

1 Like

#Blizzard at least tell us when you might possibly open Firemaw? People want to play together, how are you planning to solve this issue?

2 Likes

Agree. I have returning friends I want to play with that I actually cant play with if I’m not creating a new character on a server I don’t want to play on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For some weeks now, there is no queue at whatever time you log in to Firemaw.
Is there any chance that new people will be able to create new characters?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.