Why is Firemaw still locked for transfer? 60% of the server is gone now

So firemaw have been closed way too long… Just like you did with server in classic vanilla. Guilds cant recruit new ppl cuz they cant transfer to the server… You even made a bug so the entire horde pop transfered away from the server to a even bigger server, for free.

Gehennas is double firemaw population now, and guess what server is open and what server is closed for transfers?

I got the feeling you guys have 3 ppl working on classic wow, and 2 of them have been on vacation for 2 months now.

Keep it closed and even more ppl will quit…

16 Likes

there is only one option - transfer too

1 Like

This. How long is this gonna be slept on? This needs fixing asap.

1 Like

For the reasons you mentioned, many people have already moved to Earthshaker. It is the second largest (ENG) alliance server and it’s still open. The move is free, just a few clicks and the problem is solved. It could be the next „Firemaw”.

If Blizzard doesn’t solve the problem, the players have to.

Horde players did the move overnight. What are you waiting for?

Can someone please explain to me what the benefit is for the horde to leave firemaw? I don’t really understand why you would move from a reasonably balanced horde/alliance server to another server which is only leaning 90% one faction. Surely you’re only preventing any pvp opportunities? Why be on a PVP server in the first place then?! Cheers :smiley:

This is exactly the problem. Most Alliance players want the server to become a pure Alliance server, and many are corpse camping low level Horde for the sake of deterring them from continuing leveling, yet for some ungodly stupid reason that I can’t think of, they rolled a PvP server.

Blizzard can’t fix this. The damage is done. They can’t merge with other servers since there are no viable ones to merge with. They can’t merge a low-pop Horde server with Firemaw, as the balance will only be slightly improved, but the Horde players who were forcibly moved will hate it here, causing them to be unhappy.

You can’t merge with a high-populating Horde server either because of server constraints, unless you want sharding back. This will cause huge queues, and re-create one of the problems that started this in the place first, which was high queues on raiding days.

Blizzard should do what apparently the majority want, and what has indirectly already happened; Convert this server from a PvP server to a PvE immediately. I can only imagine the constant complaining in doing so, but the hypocrisy will be so god damn satisfying - because this is what you want! At least this will spare the poor remaining Horde from migrating away, and possible increase the Horde population over time.

Giving away free transfer again will only make this situation worse. More Horde will leave, and they will never come back.

Blizzard started this by giving away free transfer. Perhaps if they only gave away free transfer for one character only, the problem wouldn’t be this big. I am personally probably going to reroll on a fresh Wotlk server, and hopefully they will never allow anyone to transfer in from any of these old servers

1 Like

Open it up for transfers already

2 Likes

Still waiting blozzard

Peak incompetence…classic blizz

1 Like

I and our guild decided to roll to Firemaw for wotlk since Ashbringer is literally dead and before everyone got into the server blizz shut the door on our faces.
We have been waiting for months now and seems like our raiding and players are done since we cant get on the same realm.
Jesus Blizz pls open the server for paid transfers… pleeeessss

Just had a reply from an ingame ticket saying transfers are open now. Went to try it and they’re still locked… Even the staff have no idea whats going on. Firemaw had NO queue yesterday on prepatch so surely we could open the transfers?

I’m waiting for it too… transfer locked still…

1 Like

It’s about time to open up Firemaw. It’s so annoying how Blizz dumped your old alts on Mograine, with free transfers only going to german, french or russian servers.

1 Like

Bump! open up firemaw

1 Like

My friends called me to play with em on this realm, but i cant join coz its locked :frowning:

same here :frowning:

UNLOCK FIREMAW, Mograine alliance is dead, RIP.

As someone who has a character over there which is a class i would like to play in wrath, professions all ready. For it to be sitting there doing nothing because blizzard refuse to unlock Firemaw without any logical justification is crazy.

Surely if players have level 70s over there on the same account, we aren’t increasing the population transferring another character?

You can make a load more money, we will buy the 70 boosts anyway kek

Bump… Open up the server for alts who have there mains on the server already it wont increase queue times.

Same here man

bump - logical decision making please