Why is Green Fire still not account-wide?

The questline to obtain the Green Fire spell effect for your Fire spells was added to the game several expansions ago, yet it is still tied to one single character.

I wouldn’t mind it too much if the questline wasn’t unnecessarily long, and also of practically zero difficulty which makes it nothing but a grind and a chore. I have done it on two different characters so far and I do not feel like running through it a third time.

Isn’t it time to finally make this option account-wide at this point? After making every race being able to be Warlocks and adding a bunch of new customization options for your demons, now seems like a great time to adjust this.

1 Like

Isn’t it obvious?

They don’t care about warlocks or the people that main them.

lol
i’ve done it on like 10

I don’t think this is true. But it should be a relatively easy fix since so many other things are being made account-wide these days.

I miss glowing green affect that it gave you once you had full SS. I think they should of time gated it after MOP ended as now everyone has it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.