Why is Horde 10x more scummy in W PvP than Alliance?

After leveling 5 chars on horde side to lvl 60, i now decided to level a few alliance toons. First character and i already had 3 scumbag encounters from Horde side.
Backstabbing during high hp mob fights, never fair fights (2v1 or 4v1) and ofc also lvl 60s who kill lvl 53s or 54s.
Disgusting, Wpvp whatever, but its so obvious these people would never take fair fight as they seem pathetic.

7 Likes

Haha i know the feeling. I did lvl two chars on horde and not a single time did i get ganked. Then i did lvl this toon and i got killed 15 times during lvl 50-51.
I deactivated warmode and have never looked back :smiley:

Probably would do the same, but i cant let that 20% xp slip through, its just too much …

Because all alliance stay in the maw at the exit and the stone and gank there.

15 Likes

touché :frowning:

Atleast its max level vs max level and you can also safely deactivate Warmode in the maw as it gives almost no bonus in comparison to leveling. Or just run through them with the invis buff.

2 Likes

aww thats cute . You realy thing they wont run after you with their 5 man team ?
and you get ganked now by horde because we were made to suffer your allied ganknig the last 3 days so you all could get your 25 kills in. Its called getting revenge and even if its not the same guy we no longer take prisoners. Hell il kill any alliance i see at this point but wont sink so low to go 5 to 1 on ya

3 Likes

alliance does just the same.
camping near the oribos waystone.
and everywhere i go alli outnumber horde 3 to 1.
i get ganked all the time,can’t even remember how many times ive been jumped by alli during mobfights.
you think being jumped 3 times is scummy?you’ve been let of easy compared to the amount of times alli gank teams jump horde players.

6 Likes

wait wait wait, WE ALL KNOW HORDE ONLY SOLO PVP !

not a single time in life i’ve seen an alliance not grouped by a whole team.

and even if he is alone he’s probably getting rekt BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT BEING SOLO !

alliance are the most b8tchy players in the entire game. hide behind guards ask people around you for help or make a whole raid to kill 1 player lmao.

2 Likes

Your expectation of a fair fight in a no rules game mode is the problem. Players just playing the game as intended are not the scumbags.

1 Like

Otherway round for me, Alli are the worst, never a 1v1, specially when ur 30%hp and taking on a mob. they g@ngb@ng hard

I nuke allys cause of the xp boost,you dont get that stuff for free,you have to go through some anoying times to lv faster than me.

2 Likes

At the expense of a far less populated raiding and m+ scene. I bet you never engage when the enemy has equal lvl or gear. Pu

You must suck at betting if you bet based on no info.My point is still the same,you dont get more %xp for free.I wouldnt bother killing allys if we had the same %xp

2 Likes

My experience was completely opposite but thats me.

Scummy? The kill is the only thing that matters when warmode is on, i personally never kill below my lvl but if i see a chance on same lvl alliance i take it.

2 Likes

Both factions are the same, you just notice it more as an alliance because hordes have more players.

Idk how many times I have been attacked when I am at a disadvantage.

Somewhat decent players go after you 1v1 when you are at a disadvantage, lesser good players only go after you 2v1.

How many times have you been attacked when the most skilled player wins?

Bet based on no info? Clueless comment by a clueless guy. Horde/Alli Ratio has been a problem for a long time. Thats also why alli get more xp. Why dont you swap to alliance if they are so much better? Rofl.

• I bet you never engage when the enemy has equal lvl or gear*
    that was your bet,you betted that i would never engage some 1 of my ilvl.And i said you suck at betting,because you cant know if i engage with some 1 of my own ilvl based on no evidence.They are better from a bonus xp% point of view.Idk what you are talking about.

Scummy people are on both sides, what one side dose the other dose it to, but there is one difference, while allie ganks max zones players, horde camps redrige and duskwood to kill lvl-lers :slight_smile: , that is a huge difference, small pepe rogues that can’t pvp at max lvl.

Its a rethoric question, you would never give an honest answer since i can smell your scum from 2 miles.