Why is Kilrogg's Cunning a thing?

I think its because the whole affliction playstyle revolves around the slow. Things like soul shape, ports and corrupt leggo forces you to play in a way that most players hate, but I don’t think other classes realize how much effort you need to put in to win, like chanimals says you have to stress about everything you do because one slip can cost you the match. Personally I would just like them to rework warlock not just the specs but the whole class itself.

4 Likes

I don’t think many people realize how underdesigned affli is

13 affliction spells - active and passive.
What kind of rotation, mechanic could be build around that amount of spells?
Affliction has raw damage without any meaningful mechanics behind it. Slow leggo is OP as Fel but at the same time, it probably is one thing that makes Affli viable.
Sure slow lego is OP and Toxic, there is no deny here, but affli as a spec doesn’t have any other ace in the sleeve without it.

It is underdesigned and in oder to make the illusion of working spec, blizz just ramped up raw damage to Rapture and gave affli back slow lego.

1 Like

thing is , I do not understand what makes it OP , since no melee is affected by It , and ranged hardly care.

Every melee has the same or better version of a slow (from 50% to 70%) rogues have it as a poison , DKs do not need it as they are on you all the time (just like monks) and warriors have so many gap closers and hamstring that do not care about it.

If rogues with the same slow as poison (and stealth) that deal 30 to 50 k in 0.2 seconds are not toxic, if the gap closers and the ability to stick on you 24/7 is not toxic, then why affli is ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.