Why is seething shore so disliked?

It’s my favourite bg, by far. You got big teamfights, small skirmishes and the occasional 1v1. Most importantly, you can actually make a difference as a solo player.
And if you die, you just jump down and are right back into the action.

Why do so many people seem to dislike it?

2 Likes

I love it aswell. It’s random, lots of nice places to escape etc

2 Likes

The « invisible/hitting from boat » bug.
Imagine if you could get killed in AB or WG by an enemy player that isn’t showed on your screen, Blizzard would fix it in days.

The real question is how do people still stand being killed by a graphical bug in 2021.

1 Like

I don’t completely hate seething shore. Silvershard mines is by far my least favorite BG.

WSG, AB and Twin Peaks are the ones I could play all day.

Temple, Gilneas and Deepwind are somewhere in the middle.

What I really don’t like is that 90% of the times it’s either silvershard or seething. You should be able to deselect 2-3 BGs as it used to be.

1 Like

Short answer: RNG

1 Like

I love seething shore. Also been wondering why so many people seem to dislike it :thinking:

How much I hate it depends entirely on whether it’s random or rated.

It’s fine as a rated battleground because teamwide communication makes rotations and team distribution feasible.

It’s absolute garbage as a random battleground because it actively punishes PvPing. Why fight people when it’s better to run around solo capping uncontested nodes as they pop up.

I hate it because you can quickly get overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

You think: hey there is one player, I will 1v1 that guy or 1v2. Then suddenly 5 other people jump from the sky and grill you.

Also fun if you are at the far left side of the map for a node and the next node spawns at the far right side of the map…

I can understand that some people dont like the rng element. But to be fair you have some control over that: If you see most of your teammates killing lots of enemies on the other side of the map, its very likely they’ll jump down on your side and try snatch the node there.

Because it’s an absolute cluster****

I never ever want to see

Deepwind Gorge
Ashran
Wintergrasp
Seething shore

But the block function is gone. So I’m forced to do it if I want to increase my honor level faster. Horray for boring content.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.