Why is support not responding? And do they stupidly delete messages from the forum? are there only bots left in Support? Don't you care about the players?

Hi, I hope to find support help here to solve my problem. I got an unfair ban for using hacks and cheats, although I don’t use anything like that and didn’t break the rules, I know that many people are now faced with such a problem and the fact that support now responds with the same type of answers as a carbon copy. I hope at least here to get the help of real support and sending the account for verification. I assume that the ban could be caused by the fact that I went to the same dungeon a lot to mine gold for the cataclysm, I do not use hacks or cheats at the same time. For the same reason, my husband’s account was blocked about a year ago. But at that time, he received help from real people and they didn’t send him the same message without reading what he was writing at all… After the verification, his account was hacked… Apparently, I’m facing the same problem… but I don’t get an answer from real people anymore… It feels like no one cares about your problem… I hope for understanding and help.

Discussing abobut bans or suspensions is not allowed on the forums so you will thread will get removed or locked. The only way is to appeal through the ticket system and you should have received instructions on how to do that.

1 Like

Please do not post about account actions on the forums: Forum Code of Conduct.