Why Is the Above Poster Suspicious πŸ€”

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

In spirit of the popular game β€œAmong Us”

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

6 Likes

With all the posts she floods the forum with, she is clearly trying to drag the attention away from something else :face_with_monocle:

27 Likes

Supposedly crashed spaceship but her driving skills seem other wise very good. :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

A night elf - probably still salty about Teldrassil

7 Likes

Green is acting sus

4 Likes

cold as ice and capable of everything without remorse, no conscience! totally sus!

5 Likes

Objection! Are you gonna listen to someone who deals with the void?? Space them and keep me

1 Like

who would trust someone whos undead though! in my opinion people shouldnt!! i say conflicts of interests are your downfall.

1 Like

yeah void is acting sus, with all the voin and everything >.>

2 Likes

oh look at that, the walking piece of mozzarella is talking! totally not sus.

1 Like

I just saw Blue vent into the Void! Vote them right now, it’s the only way to be sure!

3 Likes

He keeps travelling between cities, never staying too long in one place. Clearly running away from something :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Her name doesn’t sound elven. An illusion! What are ye hiding?!

8 Likes

You gonna trust someone that has 2 forms? He’s clearly feral and not at all that nice human you see in the city. He killed the sheeps on the farms I’m telling you!

8 Likes

says the deathknight we all know you still are a undercover agent for the lich king!

5 Likes

Suspicious… very suspicious of being a Tyrande clone(probably cloned by Illidan for… reasons). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What me and Illidan do is between us!

And you ain’t fooling anyone… β€œfor the light” yeaa…

2 Likes

Must be a time traveler , look at that haircut .

3 Likes

He looks like someone that puts rayzens in the cookies.

3 Likes

I actually like them in my cookies… and a form of cake(cozonac). :sweat_smile:

3 Likes