WHY Is There NO Proper TIGER Mount

well there is one person on the planet having the unarmored tiger but no luck for you :frowning:

It has armour to a degree, but one of the three variants of the Shado-Pan tiger mounts is exactly what you describe, an orange tiger with black stripes. You don’t even need to do anything special, just get Shado-pan at exalted. To specify before you waste your time, this is the Mainland on Pandaria Shado-pan, not the ones on Isle of Thunder. It is a pretty sweet looking mount, to be honest.

1 Like

Maybe the OP was looking for this

Look like the Secret as been only revealed today

1 Like

The characters name is “April” and the location above map say “Fool’s Atoll”.
Seems legit :smirk:

1 Like

… I bitten in :sweat_smile:
Fake news :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: !

Why i bit easely on those :frowning:

2 Likes

People complain about tiger mounts but we have no deer mounts, only ugly moose (aka “Elderhorn”).

omg I hate you so much :joy:
I totally fell for it ahahaha, for a second I was so excited you have no idea.

We clearly need moar mounts to fulfil everyone’s desires!!

Bring it on :slight_smile:

Why is there no proper tiger/panther feral form? :sob: The closest I got is my soulshape skin and the old cheetah travel form.

This would probably the closest thing to it (check the orange ‘primal stalker’ of the cat form), pretty cool but not quite there (I like it but I really dislike the green shoulderpads).

Yeah, I agree that one gives off the vibe, very jungly, it’s just that the legion forms’ buff shape and mane reminds me of a lion.

I think the ones I like the most are actually the nelf and darkspear base forms, but I really like being a Zanda :slightly_smiling_face:

Tbh I wouldn’t even want the Bengal Tiger… Well I mean I do, but on the one end I like the myth about the vendor in classic and on the other end I wish for that girl that her mount stays unique (the girl who got it through the make-a-wish foundation).

So I assume you mean (as you mention you dont like all the armor etc) you would simply like an Orange version of The Winterspring Frostsaber?

I guess it would not be a bad thing. Personally I would not like an Orange mount but Orange is the new Black so…

We really do need a “Dye” system like in Diablo3. So you can recolour your armor and maybe even your mount, so your mount colour matches your transmog… ooo… that would be quite nice!

I’m still waiting for new cats model for wow, we get boars in 9.1.

When you look at those old sabers (both with and without armor) from the side while they’re running theres a glitch in their shoulder movement which I cannot unsee :weary:

The MoP or Darkshore ones luckily don’t share this issue.

Omg yes. I played GW2 before this (my gf got me into WoW) and they had SO MUCH customization in regards to dying armour (and I think mounts?) and stuff. Hundreds and hundreds of options. If I could dye this model proper orange I could die a happy man.

Give it time. Blizz will probably make the Spectral Tiger mounts digitally available… :stuck_out_tongue:

from what i head that will never happen. unlike GW2 or diablo 3 i presume, where the models are made without the textures or colours baked in, WoWs models are.

as such WoW would be like painting over a painted canvas, whereas GW2 would be like painting on a blank canvas. so WoW would always have issues with a dye system.

add to that it would mean blizz cant use the EXACT SAME model half a dozen times, each just a different colour.

we dont need any other tiger skin as we have Cringer!

aww that genuinely sucks to hear but that does make sense with their previous implementations…

also lmao im assuming ure being sarcastic cuz thats the worst tiger mount Ive ever seen ahahaha xD

Why arent there any lion mount?