WHY Is There NO Proper TIGER Mount

Visit the guild vendor for Alliance.

Don’t worry. Next year is the year of the tiger, so there might be just what you want. Be patient.

1 Like

I think China is to blame for the lack of tigers ingame.

Year of the Tiger is next year so just be patient. If you are on a 6month sub you will get the mount because it’s a part of that deal. The bad news however are there are still 8 months left before it’s Chinese New Year.

2 Likes

there is i have it

dead serious, Cringer rules!!! :smiley:

I
HAVE
THE
POOOOWER!!!

@Tankenstein I mean that’d be cool, but Id still dislike that cuz then itd be any ol’ easy to get mount… It’d be ‘worthless’… But yeah if I had to choose between that and none ever, I guess I’d choose that… My guess is though that IF they do that, they’ll decorate it China-style (which isnt a simple tiger model). Itll have lil red and yellow fringes around itself. Thats my prediction at least

@Blaktoof lol because of irl hunting? xD

Would be fun If you could turn some of those animals allready in world to mount by quest or something like that not have to be just for hunters and no need to be every possible cat or wolf in game.

1 Like

@Mayani
https://www.wowhead.com/item=89305/reins-of-the-green-shado-pan-riding-tiger

It’s this one; sadly their names indicate the colour of the armour, not the colouring of the animal.

’ I quite like tigers, but I just don’t understand why there aren’t any ‘normal’ (read: orange) tiger mounts. There are spectral tigers, weird yellow tigers armed to the teeth (MoP), armed big cats, panthers, etc… All kinds of stuff. And most big cats have base models. But nope for Tigers…

There is not a single normal tiger with only a saddle,’

This isnt the one :frowning:

Realistically; how many mounts in the game are unarmoured or even saddleless anyway…?
Gilnean Horses are two that I can immediately think of & I don’t dispute there are more… but a sizeable proportion…? No.

You dug out a comment from March, just wow.

This obsession must end.

1 Like

First time reading thread but your hypocrisy stood right out… trying to moderate other people yet your best mate is running riot 24/7…

And you are posting off topic and doing a personal attack so i have flagged you for it there is nothing relevent to the thread .

2 Likes

What does this have to do with the thread ? nothing so stay away please .

2 Likes

I would love this SOOOOO much! This would be so fantastic and give a reason to go back and visit different places to find and collect ‘new’ mounts!

Even if you had some kind of limit on how many you could get (like 4 per character) so that you had to really think about which ones you wanted, it would still be great! Could have quests kinda like the WoD garrisons stables quests or Cloud Serpent quests where you have to train up your mounts in order to use them.

Oh my god, I want this system so much now! :sob:

2 Likes

like this for example

3 Likes

Reminds me of ARK where you go and get animals and have to craft a saddle to be able to ride them.

1 Like

Like the mount thing we can as BM hunters buy for Hati to use her as a mount :smiley:

That is a great idea :smiley:

1 Like

You can ride Hati as a mount?! My BM hunter needs this!!!

1 Like