Why is vellum still not fixed?

I’m not the one that keeps redirecting this conversation back to your problem with me.

However we have established, Blizzard have addressed this is the latest patch, thanks to Epideme sharing that fab info and a few of us have confirmed trying it in game.

If you are still having issues I suggest you try disabling your addons and do a bug report.

Like I helpfully pointed out earlier in this discussion :wink:

2 Likes

INCREDIBLE …

m8 really leave this chat

are u hire to mesmerize players?

how can I report this guy?

Every time you reply to me I get another notification.

Have you tried any of the steps suggested to resolve your problem?

1 Like

Just heads up swearing is an offense so you want to remove those last two letters.

Blocking is simple. Go into your profile and select preferences, then on the left hand side click on users. You can add the profile names there and choose a block or mute duration too.

3 Likes

wonder why did u assume immediately that I did want to say mother*ucker, its simply a typo from game master (gm)

did you often receive such rating from players?
are you really not aware that the problem is still there?
why did you respond if you didn’t check on inscription like I said?

why are even here, that’s all I ASK …

Whilst I don’t actually believe you about the typo, I am not a member of staff, I am an MVP. Staff post in Blue.

Like the other people in this post we all responded to try and help. My help was offensive to you.

Your opening post is about enchanting on vellum, but now your issue is with creating glyphs?

I specifically said ENCHANTING IS NOT WORKING ON VELLUM, OLD ONES … and I discover that is not working on inscription also

WHY DID U EVEN RESPOND IF U DIDN’T READ THE PROBLEM?

WHO ARE YOU IF NOT GAME MASTER OR SOMETHING?

CAN U STOP RESPONDING TO ME???

You will only get responses from other players on the forums. This is General Discussion.

We often help each other out.

As for why I’m replying is because you keep replying to me. I get a notification to bring me back here to see what you wanted me to see. And every response to me is full of more questions. Even if you are rather rude.

1 Like

Poor Puny, Trying to help and getting rude responses back!

4 Likes

THIS IS NOT HELP IS HARASSMENT … so please treat it like it is

Reading, It dosn’t seem like That at all. Puny was just trying to be helpfull, but you kept responding in a rude way.
The bug on Vellum currently has been fixed, Please, Report the bug of inscription (if there is any) throught the in-game bug report system as showed you by puny in her responses if you scroll up

I know but we can still get to the bottom of the issue.

Take a deep breath.

There is only one type of enchanting vellum, what old vellum are you trying to use?

Inscription doesn’t use enchanting vellum but they can make it. What is the issue with inscription exactly?

1 Like

I find it amazing that someone has come here to ask a question about a bug, that has actually recently been fix until a more permanent solution is found. And all they end up doing is trying to pick a fight with one of the responders.

It’s almost as if, this person was looking a fight, not looking to report a bug.

2 Likes

Embarrassment that you made a post about a bug that had been fixed?

Then i suggest once more, Try to Report the thing throught in-game Report system.

Didn’t get this part very well, could you Please explain?

IS NOT FIX WHY IS EVERYBODY SAY IT IS?

DID YOU really try to enchant old content?

Are your mom and dad bakers by any chance?

I know they have me ignored but I can apply other expansion enchants to vellum. Both BfA and SL enchants would go on the Enchanting Vellum. It would help if they could explain what expansion they are having issues with, then I can try that one too.

I still don’t know what the inscription issue is, but I know they are upset at this point and struggling to explain what they mean.

Issue is fixed for Shadowlands enchants and for everything else a timescales has been given.

1 Like

what kind of question is that?