Why is vellum still not fixed?

Is been a week or 2 and still unable to enchant on vellum.

2 Likes

Indeed, my Dracthyr has been running around with no enchants because I can’t send them over from my enchanter.

It is still bugged

Im asking why is it still bugged EVEN after the last patch … and is not just shadowland, it is all, even inscription cant do nothing on vellum.

Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

I realise you probably want to have a rant but there isn’t any more information available atm.

We are currently back to old skool enchanting where you take your mats to the enchanter.

They hotfixed it last night, well when I say hotfix the developers note underneath is a doozy

Imgur

2 Likes

Oh thanks. Just doubled checked. It worked.

1 Like

Very nice, thanks for spotting and sharing!!

2 Likes

Is not a rant really, but they say is fixed and is not, even more, several other profession are affected like inscription.

Rant will be if I say something like who is likely to profit from this fixed delay …

Rant is literally just to complain, get it off your chest, often passionately.

If the issue persists for you despite the fix then I would advise you to do a bug report in game.

1 Like

Let me get it straight … we are not talking WHY is not fixed (tho should be fixed), but what a rant is.

Interesting …

Do you have any other subjects in mind Punyelf?

I’ve opened Bnet like hour ago and there was 500mb patch. Did you patched your client?

1 Like

Let me get this straight, you want to keep replying to me because you took offense to the word rant, which you misunderstood.

I’m sorry for clarifying the meaning of a word and telling you the steps required to report the issue if the fix does not work for you.

Any other snarky comments you’d like to make Gusthterica?

1 Like

of course, thats why im here

1 Like

It was working for me late morning, I finally managed to enchant a set of vellums for my evoker. I used the vellum in the enchanting window as an optional reagent rather than clicking the vellum in backpack. I don’t know if that makes a difference.

1 Like

Out of interest I did too and works for me.

1 Like

Actually yes, who are you, better say what are you that respond to every post in a manner that absolve this company on every step and put us, gamers in a corner, like it is my fault, or Im ranting too much …

I did not asking you a thing … I was asking why is it not fixed!!!

Who are u to respond in that manner?

That’s a whole load of presumptions.

I am all for having a good rant and getting things off your chest, within the rules of the forum ofc.

Please show me where I have excused Blizzard for breaking enchanting vellum and now fixing it?

Who are you to tell others what they can or can’t post?

I really don’t understand why you are taking this attitude.

2 Likes

Worked for me on the vellum in my bags

1 Like

I already said, but you didn’t read or better say u move discussion in another direction, like you do now.

That is what Im asking YOU.

I ask other why is not fixed, and is not shadowland enchant is old enchant and even shoulder enchant from inscription.

Are you a boss in this game or smth? Cause I dont get it, why Im involve in such discussion with you?