Why Isn't Holy Priest nerfed yet?!

I know right. I’ve been preaching on and off on forums and stuff since maybe Legion, why is PS still on 3m CD?! its probably the wost deffs CD that makes no sence to have so long of a CD while the burst meta is so insane that dps classes dont even care and once you use it you are as sure as dead in the next full stun… Dome is on the same CD and its stational, but even less damage reduce ( if not improved ). Im still astonished how i can die while having - Focused Will for - 30% damage reduce, Pain Supression for 40%, Versatility 30-35 for another 16-17% damage reduce plus some random covenant damage reduce conduit and still i die in about 3 to 5s stun. :smiley: I hope on the next Expansion they do better job to Disc with the talents and improve the spec.

They not nerfed because Whaazz, Raiku and other RMP’s won’t be able to play game at R1 ranks, like always. Also, that’s why absolutley broken rogues/mages don’t get nerfs, only buffs, through all WoW times. Priest the same. This isn’t PVP game, it’s just mimic. Pathethic.

upd:
Holy Priest have 61.02% in 2s between other healer specs. Nuff said.
www. xunamate .com

1 Like

I’m not even a MW monk, i never played a monk, but seriously they are the least played i think during the whole expansion? Can someone tell me why ?

Lol doesnt whaazz play like 4-5 specs at r1?

Use to be overlapping CDs noobish, now sometimes don’t save even if overlap 3 CDs. It’s weird gameplay, overlap and survive, but die next go. Healing is very interesting now :d

How to devalue your own argument speedrun.

Other healer a weaker yes but youre still not supposed to tank kicks and play like a bot and STILL be invincible

its good in jungle i think

bit weird example, whaazz is multi rank 1 with like 4 classes I think? Rogue, warrior, druid and monk, maybe even others i dunno, but you can’t say the guy is some one trick pony rogue player.

It doesn’t change the fact that these classes are broken, absolutley. Entire WoW this comp are godlike, and blizzard don’t care about it, because developers don’t play their own game. That’s the problem. Fun fact, but even classic WoW was about rogues annihilate everyone, everyclass. Not because of skill, but because blizzard blindness.

About priests: Fade, SWD, stun 30m, fly, guardian, REZ etc. Clownfiesta.

Imo they should revert 9.2 buffs for H Priest in PvP (15% damage and healing) and then it will get back to where it was last season. It was still an extremely strong 2v2 and 3v3 healer. Good with burst healing and offence but weak against sustain damage. Right now it’s just great in offence, has insane healing output, great CDs and very good survivability.

Yeah there was no reason to buff holy in the first place, no idea why blizzard went ham with the holy buffs when it was already perfectly fine

Basically Holy Priest was good in hit and run comps (RMP, Thug even Jungle) and these with offhealing (Arms/Ret/H Priest) but it was bad into sustain damage. Also it was weak in PvE (mostly M+). I believe it was M+ related change but since people complained about it’s sustain healing they let the buff go in PvP as well.

When Holy Priest has a 45% representation and the 2nd most represented healer has a 16% representation, then yes, that spec is OBVIOUSLY overtuned.

Major problems with Holy Priest arise via fundamental mechanics. I.e. Greater Fade being on Shadow school, meaning during a lockout the Holy Priest can Fade 50% - up to 100% of a lockout making them an exceptionally difficult kill target.

A 30 yard range instant CC that is affected by CDR mechanics is inherently overtuned.

Serenity, more or less Lay on Hands is also affected by CDR mechanics.

Res legendary is res legendary.

2 Likes

Hi idiot, idiot here! :smiley:

Hey, hey! We found each other :smiley: There was one more guy who wrote earlier, so we are all tree accounted for. :smiley:

a priest stunned me , chain-feared and stunned again for 2 seconds? 10 seconds of CC . how did he do that? his stun has no cd or he has cdr?
at least make his fear castable… or nerf him in other ways . I couldnt even hex him cuz he runs around and he justs comes to me with 2 buttons and 8 sec cc

Apotheosis it’s basically Preparation except that it exists and it’s for holy priests

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.