Why it is a ''Norm'' to play horde in this game?

Is there something wrong with this? I mean, taking other people serious?

Yes it is wrong. This creates toxic community and deprives those who want to have fun from actually having fun. Just from top of my mind M+ dungeons are perfect examples.

1 Like

They’re both great

They look like moldy toes, still dont understand why people like them

One of my points is this, people think everything is faction bound

I’m waiting for the people to say herb pickers are horde players bcuz taurens exists

No, not gonna bother, trust me we will be going in circles

Well it is your choice but should you really open an argument if you “don’t bother” to discuss it?

I wish i could play as a total neutral Dark Iron i dislike both factions.

Horde are evil.

Personally I play alliance because I have no imagination.

2 Likes

I think it comes down to image.

When I started on alliance, I was super against the Horde idea. Filthy beasts in caverns that reminded me of the orcs in LotR. I used to think they were edgy teenagers with no decorum.

But the more I played alliance, the more I started to see how infantile and short-tempered my brethren were. They hated team work, constantly bailed on instances and all their mounts were boring freaking horses - not to mention the over abundance of humans and night elves.

It took getting absolutely DESTROYED in world pvp during Legion and the start of BfA to realise something was amiss. So I bit my lip, swallowed my pride and ventured into the filthy pits of the Horde.

What I found was an incredibly warm, vibrant assortment of people that were immediately welcoming. Sure, you get proper mugs who do your head in, but they are far and few between.
The huge difference is in the competitiveness.

The Horde own pvp! Battlegrounds was a breeze and suddenly world pvp was not only bearable, but enjoyable! The only time cowardly alliance even bother with warmode, is when they force themselves into a premade for the weekly incursions or to gank one or two Horde.
It’s a completely different mindset. We’re winners and we’re hungry for victory!

The different assortment of characters and races is super refreshing too! Who would have thought trolls could be so awesome? And now vulpera are on the way, I’m certain I’ll be here for a long time.

2 Likes

I personally prefer the basic look as opposed to horns, fangs, tusks and whatever else is sticking out of my face when playing horde.

1 Like

Alliance players are basic like that. All of the races are just variation on normal humans. You are given limitless opportunity to be creative and you choose to be yourself.

1 Like

It’s quite simple, the horde have relatively “normal” elves, the alliance do not.

Thus, horde is more popular because that one race is one of the most popular RPG races.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.