Why Make Dragonriding The Default

Dont have that dropdown just the random fav tab.

I would delete your comment. Its not worth getting into trouble.

You are not alone having problems but im not sure exactly what the solution is. I know some found going to the dragon isles and doing the intro quests to get dragon riding helped them.

This is what the flight switch looks like.

Others are also missing it.

2 Likes

Thanks mate but sticking by my opinion,a s ive just said to a post above,i dont have that dropdown tab on my mount tab.

Saw this in the hotfixes today

2 Likes

There is a button in the spell book too
https://imgur.com/a/a7ulno2

I’m running into an issue, that I cannot see described anywhere else and I don’t know if I’m missing something.

I’ve been playing non-stop since Cataclysm, did not skip any expansions, DF included. Dragonriding worked fine for me before the pre-patch.
Now, when I log into my character, at first the flying seems normal, I can sky ride and regular fly. After about 5-minutes of being logged in, the “Summon Random Favourite Mount” stops working and it’s stuck on summoning the same mount every time and then, if I switch the flight mode back to Skyriding, it does not work, I can’t fly at all. This is happening on all my characters.

Does anyone here know why? I’ve tried disabling all addons etc, to no avail.

Hell no. There’s places I want to fly to that takes precision. I don’t want to play about with dragonriding to get there.

3 Likes

If I use regular flying (slow) I can only summon the Otherworldy Ottuk using the random mount button, it’s very annoying. If I swap to skyriding it works fine and will summon a whole selection of mounts.

I can manually select any mount and use regular flying but the random select from favourites doesn’t work unless I want that ottuk.

Is that what you have or something else?

2 Likes

That is exactly my issue. And then if I enable Sky riding again, and press the “Summon Random Favourite Mount” the ottuk comes again and I can’t actually fly at all. Skyriding or otherwise!

1 Like

Same here. Cant fly at all using random mount

It seems very buggy atm so I’m hoping it’s on their to do list to fix but I realise there may be more urgent issues to fix first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.