Why Old Maps?

Why when I start new characters, including my Dracthyr, the map of Tirisal Glades is pre BoA, with no green gunge and not as with my other older characters with green gunge. Is this an error? Or can I change it to the post BoA one with scar and green gunge?

1 Like

Is Zidormi available to you?

They can usually transfer you between the various versions.

No tried on both there and darkshore. With Echo Isle story line, the map up to date with the gunge outside the city. But her Darkshore equivalent not there. This is stupid as the quests are different. one pre BoA and other be post BoA. Any other character that does not do the Echo Reach (old starting point) will also have this problem too.

It worked fine for me, but have no elemental invasions. Even went to Zidormi to change and it worked fine. Addon needing updating maybe?

Are you in a specific Chromie time because it might be worth going back to present day.

Well, it is 3 expansions old lol, but these characters have been created several days ago. Anyway what the point of crying over a tree. Had a chat with Chromie, dragon-to-dragon and gnome-to-gnome. She is pro gnome!

Darkshore and Tirisfal are like this until you are level 50, I believe. Might be 60 now.

1 Like

I think my lvl 60 characters are ok with map however I started them off a while back and did the intro bit of BoA which is not available anymore, even with Chromie’s timelines.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.