Why PVP ( Arena ) wont be fun anymore

Which only happens in a 1v1…

Ok [quote=“Nexii-darksorrow, post:23, topic:28295, full:true”]
Which only happens in a 1v1…
[/quote]

Not true but anyway
another example… u get cought out of stealth and run away behind pillar … .instead of 6 sec for out of combat u have to wait 10 sec

So 4 extra seconds… like im struggling to see how this its an issue. Even when the cd was 10 stealth cd was i think 6 cos talents reduced it.
Subterfuge could be seen as a problem giving risk free openers but stealth cd is just odd to complain about

People used to stealth off gouge ffs

1 Like

hey rival rycon highest 3s 2.2 k wotlk glad boi xd

my main acc got perma banned back in wrath on this forum so … shayzÑ-frostwolf is my char… but nice random comment spastic kid

What else can druid cast in forms?
Moonfire in bear form and what else?

Renewal, vortex, the entire level 60 talent row, force of nature, regrowth, barkskin, roots

Barkskin was always all forms, but the rest were like

Renewal, vortex, typhoon and mass root didn’t exist, force of nature and roots were caster and moonkin only, regrowth was caster only, bash was bear only

I’m sure there’s plenty of other stuff I don’t remember right now, too

Didn’t know we going to almost tbc past:d barskin? Cmoon … how many at same time can be active.? We are splitting hairs here already:d take bash, no typhoon,roots and so on. What would be the point then from forms without skills? Then spriest also must be on list

i must agree that pvp in bfa sucks but bro before you talk about something you have to research to give true facts about what you re talking about … and im gonna look back what you mentioned about rogue… you said our recuperate that ability is removed long long time ago and check when rog got that self heal added and when it was removed/changed with vial ability that we got atm …actually self heal on rogue was added when they removed preparation ability which when used restarted cd on cloak vanish and evasion ability and that was huge nerf…and if i could choose now i would rather take back preparation and get self heal from rogue removed
whats next… stealth cd is like nothing ? that doesnt make sense at all you cant restealth if you re in combat mr. gladiator so even if you put cd in instanced pvp to 20 30 secs cd you think that would change something and other classes that you mentioned i wont comment since you dont have idea how they work either
cheers

What’s wrong with moonfiring bears?

You do understand that recup is way stronger than vial right? Cuz you can up time it whole arena and constantly have passive healing

I’m not playing anymore :s

noneedholy#0316 discord

you are now able to write on forums without an active account? :o

:cry:

#10chars

yesssss dont ask me why :s

go play vanilla, your nostalgic thats it

ye maybe but it still needs more decision making when to refresh the buff and not forget it before it runs off… + vial ist more burst heal then recup recovering more hp over 30 sec

??

No im not… just saying that the current state of the game with missing spells and 2341234 mio passives is impossible to balance…

Actually disagree with that. Sure, you can say recup needs more awareness of buff uptime w/e, but in days where most people using WeakAuras for anything, it wouldn’t be much of a deal neither skill.

Vial is maybe only one button and you press it, when you think it’s time for it -> but that’s actually kinda more punishing if you using it wrong. Overlapping CDs, wasting it somehow (using it for random non burst situations), missing prediction (when you get killed in a stun when you could have actually activated it before), etc.

actually thats a good point…
dont know whats more punishing… wasting 5 comobo points for a recup or just pressing the button wrong…
But the main point here is… recup vs vial is not that big of a change … both are active abilitys and both needs some decision making… my bad for putting that in here