Why Queue into BGs are that long

But won’t that be a loss-loss for both sides then?

Just for the horde.

Less people will mean longer queues for the Alliance too though.

No. This isnt how it work. If 100 alliance queues, and 1000 hordes queue, the 100 alliance players will join inmediatily.

2 Likes

In other meaning ,

1000 horde participants
100 alliance participants

mercenary system trying to make 500 horde 500 alliance participants so horde players wont sit in queue.

Is this World of WARcraft, or is it World of FRIENDcraft?

My suggestions:

• Remove merc mode (insanity to begin with!)
  • Once faction is chosen, remove ability to make chars in the opposing faction on the same account (preferably same IP range)
  • Force PvP flag on when you go to another faction’s area (like horde infests Goldshire to kill lowbies, like today)
  • Remove ANY ability to talk to other faction players IN ANY WAY possible (obviously can’t eliminate everything)
  • Make SEPARATE forums so we don’t have to be tainted by those horde posts (eww) - what’s the point of letting factions communicate here in forums anyway? We are supposed to be at WAR, damnit!
  • Make proper GUARDS for goldshire, so horde PvE psychos can’t come there to kill guards easily and then dominate the area with PvP flag on - make guards a couple of levels higher than player max., and make them REALLY strong, so it would take a raid to kill 1 guard. Maybe we’ll have some peace in Goldshire.
  • Make PvP players stronger at, you know… PvP, so that PvE kids can’t just dominate PvP players and kill everyone in sight
  • Remove all the horde incentives and make factions EQUAL in everything, except civilization and looks
  • Remove faction change (insanity to begin with!)

But hey, those are just my suggestions… I think this would make the game 900 million times more fun and better for people like me.

Blizzard could really do with trying to fix the faction imbalance. Only time I see alliance winning are when there’s Horde mercenaries on their team.

Its because horde are alot bigger.

They should honestly remove mercenary mode and make it free to factionchange to alliance but it wont happen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.