Why rating system are so bad?

Why rating system are so bad?Why rating system are so bad?Why rating system are so bad?Why rating system are so bad?Why rating system are so bad?Why rating system are so bad?Why rating system are so bad?Why rating system are so bad?

Why?

Just how smart can you be to make it so bad? Win + 0 Lose -50 Sounds very good as well as when you are 1200…

Is it terrible that I’ve no idea what the rating system is?

I should really start playing the actual game.

Fairly sure it’s about rated arenas. Solo Shuffle I think.

Also this is the AD forum, how do people end up posting stuff like this here so often anyway?

1 Like

gonna guess because we’re top of the forum search or whatever.

I honestly feel that pain though, having done SS a chunk of times in Season 1 and this season of DF.

It’s a messy system that could go for a rework but these do be the AD forums, not sure if there’s a forum page for Arena stuff but if there is, that’s the better place to be.

You have gotten lost on the way to the right forum, it seems.

I suggest you post in the General Discussion section, or for the right section of what rating system you complain the most about.

2 Likes

silvermoon gamers are unhinged

ANGRY MEOW! Its not fun!

stucking below 1200 rating has nothing to do with the system. Maybe you are the issue and not the system? Ever thought of that?

oh shush…s1 nice and steady…s2 a joke of a sistem…and players either are wintraders or something fishy goin on…but when you are with a rogue lets say he play trash…barely do something…but when you are against the rogue next round he plays like he was born gladiator …and same goes with all ppl on rotation…whenver tehy are with you they play very very bad…but when tehy are against you , sudenly they become gladiators and use everything…its weird af but thats the reality…this season 100 rounds played and won 20…and teh reward sistem its even more bad than first season (despite it was first season when it got implemented and bugs and other things was “normal”) So solo suffle its a joke of a sistem…and somehow ppl found a way to abuse it by wintrade bcs there is no other explanation for suden change in gameplay of ppl . one round total noob/ next round gladiator.

Last ssn solo shuffle had a good rating system and 2v2/3v3 had bad ones. Then people were complaining that nobody wants to queue those brackets anymore because they are unrewarding compared to shuffle and Blizz’s solution was to make shuffle as unrewarding as the other brackets. :clown_face:

1 Like

if you would pay more attention I said “win + 0 Losse -50” and right now its 45% winrate in 1200 rate… and when for a win i got +5 or +0 its like wtf

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.