Why so toxic?

Why people cant take some advice without being so toxic. I were lvling through dungeons while some people are just slacking and wasting other peoples time, while i post dps meter so people can focus more they just kick me … Am i getting old or this is the community now ? Oh and i got ignored too and i nearly never whisper people i dont know .

Nobody likes to see how bad they are doing, so posting DPS stats to chat is a risky move. Last time it happened in a low level dungeon they didn’t get kicked, but the group yelled at him so much that he left. Unless people explicitly ask, keep it to yourself.

Maybe you’re the one at fault here

I think you find the community in general is toxic many of times ive not even said one word to anyone during a dungeon farm.

The situation wasnt like hey im %20 better so get ur thing together, i was doing %70 of total dmg … is it even normal ?

Are you sure they were not doing enough? I mean I was once doing 7+ key and healer started flaming on other dps for being more than half behind me. Thing is at that time I was already in mythic raiding so I was over geared for that key and the flame towards rest of the dps players was unjustified as they were doing more than enough.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.