Why the fel would anyone vote for the season two tier?

Sure, if you are having dead GCDs (with execption of the one you will see once every 2-3minutes) means that you spent a GCD suboptimaly. You either used slam and WW out of order, or more likely - you did not pool rage for the Rampage GCD extra you get while WW and Slam resets.

This is why you would get all these dead GCDs with Annhi build.

Hope this explains why you are having such issues, though the actual reason why would be a question to be looked up in your logs. Who knows, maybe you play to low haste or got very bad SD RNG :dracthyr_heart:

Neither my haste is low or had wrong stat weight you can also check my logs i wont mind . Every 30 sec you have dead 3-4 seconds nothing to do windows waiting for resets waiting for next bloodthirst cd or slam cd or of to do something. You almost never have dead windows with any versions of am build.
Like i said you guys trying to find the fix in a wrong way. Abilities hit like a wet noodle atm without any buffs.

Edit: Oh i also forgot , to do optimal dps you literally wait for rampage to come out during your of windows to generate enough rage to do a bloodbath or you are actually losing dps lmao

Ok, I checked your logs, and it was what I expected of mistakes. As S3 is over, and S4 is another rotation I wont put in too much effort, but this is what I see connected to what we talked about.

You often go:
Ramp, BB, slam, Ramp
or
Ramp, BB, ww, Ramp

For context - your rotation should look like this:
Ramp, BB, slam, bt, ramp
or
Ramp, BB, ww, bt, ramp

In both cases above you are not using that BT GCD, meaning less OF resets and less BB damage overall. Now, this also explains why you keep getting locked out of your GCD every 30 sec or so. As both WW and Slam will be on CD.

Then there are examples like this:
Ramp, BB, ww, execute, ramp, bb, slam, ramp

Here you are spending your Sudden Death proc, your WW and your slam - all in order, you are literally making it certain there is no way for you to not be GCD locked.

(lets ignore all the other mistakes)

You should really not talk about optimal DPS for S3, as you got a fundamental misunderstanding about how it works.

I really don’t want to be too harsh, but I must hammer this point home. You are having problems because you are playing it wrong and doing a faulty rotation. What confuses me the most is, that you in 60% of the fight do it right - then you start to scuff yourself by doing those weird things mentioning above (or worse) - rippling down your rotation and making it scuffed throughout the fight.

You clearly got some understanding about what you need to do, you just fail at executing the prio order and sticking to it.

I hope this helps you understand the problem, and help you see how you are misinformed about the state of S3 vs S4 in context of our discussion.

This is subobtimal during of windows and you will lose a lot of dps. You NEVER want to spend your stack on bt. This is completely wrong and i am literally closing this topic.

Also checked you too and you didnt even played s3 on this toon or there is any evidance you played a warrior in dragonflight in your account atm outside of normal dungeon geared s1 toon

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, it was not my intent.

As you will, the topic is closed.

Like i said you just linked a subobtimal spend your stack on bt rotation and its wrong. Ask anyone and will tell you its wrong. Topic is closed

To anyone reading this, do not complain about being GCD locked with S3 tier, and then not play the correct rotation.

Hopefully the conversation above will help those who still play S3 and got issues as mentioned. As this is the fix.

here is rank 1 st fury parse , same mentality , never spend stacks on bt. Dont spend missinfo cuz you like the afk playstyle ty.
www.wa rcraft log s .co m/reports/RCGZM8jpQgYWctJN#fight=45&view=replay

As far I can see, Crit is spreading out his abilities perfectly - I dont see the same OF into unempowerd BTs, nor do I see him spending execute, slam and WW in a row.

It scares me a bit if you look at what you are doing and Crit, in this context.

For example this is you:
Ramp, BB, slam, ramp, exe, BB
This is Crit:
Ramp, BB, slam, Ramp, BB, exe

These things matter a lot to have a smooth rotation. It grants you reaction space to your rage situation as you play. Makes it a lot easier to avoid misstakes.

Please, I understand it sucks. But it is true, you are not playing as well as Crit. You are doing misstakes and often. Now, I already said you are doing it 60% right, if you focus on fixing the last part - I am sure you will perform degrees better.

Focus on what you want, but I sincerely ask you to not go down this route. You will just cause discord, where none is needed. You complain on behalf a problem that is self inflicted. Then get angry when you are told how to fix it.

Dont worry i aint comparing myself with a rank 1 or anything.

Annihilator rng generating enough rage to spend for rampage, i can link you a 1% smolderon wipe if you want with me doing 290k dps too.

Like i said if s3 ever comes back again i’m not playing. This isn’t a player issue any warrior i actually know pushing high m+ or ce content hates s3 set and playstyle. S2 just does less damage. You guys want this afk playstyle and it doesnt even represent warrior community

Trust me, I know Smold is random on the DPS parses. More about Legenedary and Spear crits than anything. Not to mention procs within the damage amp.

Those are not the things we discussing.

You brought up Crit, and you two do not play the same, even as you did apeal to his playtyle to be the same as your own. I am not saying you are not trying to mimic it, I am telling you it is done wrong.

Now this is completely justified, as we enjoy and like what we do. I am not trying convince you otherwise. My sole goal is that you understand that you are having the issues you mentioned, because of reasons I have explained.

Like i said you telling to use subobtimally , if you really believe thats the issue i dont even think we should even continue this discussion. Like i said i can link you really high dps sub 1% wipe parses if you want but it doesnt matter. I actually think the parse you checked represents actual core problem of the set better. Bad rng you afk thats it and try to find anything to press to not waste your charge.

Edit: Just pray that warrior gets a buff soon cuz couple answers before like i said core abilities without any modifiers hitting like wet noodles atm

I am confused why you think I am pro-s3 over s4 or something. That aside.

You are at a total loss here my friend, you are confused. I am not saying your DPS is good or bad. We are discussing the problem of you having dead GCDs with nothing to press. Something that happens due to how you execute your rotation (as explained above).

You are talking about a problem that doesn’t exist outside how you give it room to become a thing with bad play. That is my issue with this discussion, you refuse to adapt to reality of how the GCD problem functions and how your rotational mistakes is what is driving it.

Now, we both pray Warrior get a buff. We want the same thing ultimately. A fun and well balanced warrior. S4 is not it, yet - but will be if devs react.

Lets end it here, with that message:
:dracthyr_cry_animated::pray:
For Fury buffs wendsday

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.