Why this DK hate?!

Do you really mean every other class is broken and DH is the only one thats in a good place?

2 Likes

The problem is that everything is broken, not just on particular aspect if one individual class, this is why corruption was introduced.

Knowing that everything is broken means they could introduce a broken system without it mattering one bit.

RNG is keeping everything broken. RNG means some will get good corruption pieces with gear and others not. Some players are stuck with low ilvl gear having good corruption as new higher ilvl drops does not give them the same. My character I have noticed will not always do well dps wise as I have not yet have the right corruption pieces. Yes classes are broken and I don’t know why everyone always QQ about DH or DK when Rogues have been running around since Legion with high burst damage, good self heals. Lots of CC chain and escape mechanisms. Then there are mages. My DK and a Hunter got wiped by a Mage in AV BG because the Mage could instantly full heal himself up from 10% to full! Some classes are a joke and players are a bit bias on which classes they complain about and the developers obviously are bias as well as they are known to favour certain classes above others.

2 Likes

Imo DK has always felt weak, iv tried and tried to play one but every time i pick one up i feel like death strike does absolutely nothing. Across the board their Movement speed, defensives and healing all seem lacking. It’s such a shame because lore wise they are the best.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.