Why this DK hate?!

Unholy, Frost

• Death Strike now heals for 20% of damage taken when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 40%).
  • Death Strike now heals for a minimum of 5% of maximum health when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 10%).

How is it that DK’s heal (that cuts from DPS) is too much, while DH’s heal (that doesn’t cut DPS) is OK?!

We are returning to 8.0 … S.h.i.t.t.y heal, S.h.i.t.t.y Necrotic Strike, S.h.i.t.t.y DPS, S.h.i.t.t.y mobility…

Hell of a good job Blizzard!!!

7 Likes

Because somewhere out there one skilled DK humiliated DH dev and his DH girlfriend at same time in open world pvp :slight_smile:

14 Likes

DK is disgusting. Insane pressure, perma slow, necrotic effect is too strong, and add to that the self healing and being an absolute tank in arena. It’s understandable that the class gets a nerf.

But to be fair, DK could be OP, it’s still less OP than DH/Assa/ww/destro/fire mage.

If you nerf DK, which is needed and fine, they must also nerf these other classes.

To the OP I say welcome to the club! You join the unlucky few and may enjoy the company of Ret paladins, hunters, warriors and enhancement shamans.

3 Likes

it seems so… yestarday i playing arena and i was thinking… im have hard time to heal now. agaist dh or monks!(+5%flat damage next fot fix) even a good warriors and im thinking ok is over… they give us buff and thay take it back hot fix to hot fix to be in the same potition as we were… Plush RNG corruptions

1 Like

RIP blood…WM OFF time came…

1 Like

They have changed post damage to 30% so shouldn’t be quite so harsh now

I’m turning my WM off for good … I closed my subscription.

Who the hell comes up with these nerfs?

What was so broken on Death Strike? I wish they would give a stupid reason, as they always do (the stupid part), related to why they did this… what are they trying to achieve?

2 Likes

I just want to know why Blood got nerfed as well. Completely uncalled for. But hey, leave Guardian unchanged kek.

1 Like

The nerf to DK healing wouldn’t be so bad if they carried it across to all classes. I appreciate mages and locks got a hit too, but they ignored DH which are extremely evasive and have high passive leech all baked into their normal rotation.

DKs already had a hard time against double melee, especially those with mortal strike effects. Now with all this extra damage in the game from corruption effects on top of nerfs to self healing, this is a joke.

1 Like

All tanks got 10% increased damage taken, but blood DK is dead now without hes heal. I tested death strike at world PvP and i cant do more than 130-140 k and that once per 10 hits...Most of the time i do arround 40 k heal. So...fire mages hits me with great pyroblast with 500 + k and i heal with 40 ?!?!? Im wrong or Blizzard can`t count ?

2 Likes

I think the DK’s were killing too many QQ mages.

1 Like

Cause some QQ cry babies cried very hard blood DK was healing too much and they lost.

1 Like

and lets not talk how clunky and boring unholy is.

Actually how pvp in this game is being developed right now.

We need to fire the entire PvP/Director Blizzard staff.

4 Likes

Definitely clunky and boring. I wanted to play frost so bad, and it actually plays rather well. But. It’s. So. Damn. Gimped. They layered their brown stool all over the spec. The moment you change your spec to Unholy and use your first spell you see that the damage built in is significantly higher by default and is innately a better spec.

Just like on a rogue, when you switch spec to assassination and use your first skill you notice the huge difference in damage. Specs are not balanced between them at all. You lost the fight before it even started because Blizzard can’t do this game right anymore.

frost is mostly and foremost impacted by the GCD change
want to start pumping but cant cause i got like 3-4 GCDs to go throught before start dmging

2 Likes

Exactly, but I think most of us players know Blizzard will not touch Demon Hunters or Rogue …or delete Greater Pyroblast from the game.

2 Likes

Nothing about Demon Hunters is fine. You press 6 buttons, 2 of which are strong defensive cooldowns. Insane leech and DPS. DHs need a heavy nerf

3 Likes

I am just amazed how Rogues can do a lot of damage and heal and has an arsenal of interrupt and escape mechanisms yet I never see them getting any nerfs!?

To be honest there is nothing wrong with DH. They are fine. It is other classes that are broken.