Why Troll heritage is a massive disappointment

1. Trolls didn’t get beards.
  2. The masks don’t fit properly and are lame. Yes, even the set mask is lame.
  3. Echo Isles should look like a magical voodoo jungle instead of a cheap tourist trap.
  4. Loa of Regeneration is lame looking.
  5. Vol’jin nor Sen’Jin was never mentioned.
  6. Rokhan does not have depth nor is interesting as a leader.
  7. No foreshadowing. Nothing to look forward to for the Dark Spear Trolls in the future.
  8. The story villain was very random and didn’t do anything interesting.
  9. Even zappy boy was missing.

Things that didn’t suck.

1. Bwonsamdi is cool as always.
  2. Arm, shoulder, chest and leg transmogs are okay.
5 Likes

Yaman :raised_hands:

1 Like

#FreeTheNose

1 Like

Stay away from the voodoo

3 Likes

I really liked the quest. and it was nice to see some character development for rokhan.

I spent far to much time just clicking on jaiani for the voice lines too.

I get that you are disappointed and its not what you wanted. but i thought it was cool

Where is my Echo isles darkspear city blizzard?

1 Like

Don’t complain about outfit, you are tribal creatures as trolls, you can’t expect trolls to have good tailors.

2 Likes

Im surprised to see they put this hanging cloth piece from the helmet in the game after all the opposition it had. Cant say am fan of this helmet, I wonder why they didnt just make it like the old voodoo mask in game with tall piece of wood with paintings. Could even add some feathers on it like this current one to add some flare.

1 Like

I think the armour set is pretty good, but that helm…

I feel ya mon.

1 Like

Aye, all else is fine but quite many seemed to agree on the helm needing the hanging cloth removed :joy:

I mostly like the heritage set tbf, but i do have one MASSIVE issue: The back piece is not a shield transmog. It’s bonkers they did it this way.

In direct comparison it was bad yes. Vol’jin, more Loa, an update for the fortress. Basically nothing. The Darkspear stay small and irrelevant as always the Zandalari outmatch them at large. And the scarf is super ugly.

I really hoped “voodoo” or jungle’s style armors get more… for all armors type.
Very rarest blizz made…
Would darkspear / zandalari troll look great with this voodoo gears

Yeah we saw last zappy boy since BFA. No see him in SL or DF. Hope TWW show him

1 Like

you know whats crazy the face mask fabric glitch into the body. its a custom made armor for 2 models and they cant make it right.

1 Like

Its shame the antorus mythic mail armor is more voodoo/primal theme from legion with the mask and huge feathers and shoulders with tusks and all.

We’re not all bad :joy::wink:

I’m not sure how Rokhan “developed” in that story? He didn’t change at all. He was just… there, but they didn’t really reveal anything new about him nor did he go through a developmental arc of any kind.

He got his weapons blessed and became a shadow hunter by kevok. And it was nice to see him step up for his people and actually give some opinions on the future of the dark spear.

It might not be what you wanted but for me he has some more flavor than he did before and actually has a little identity of his own

He was a Shadow Hunter before that little ritual though and it wasn’t very clear that the blessing had any perceivable effect now or in the future regarding his behavior or power dynamic.

Would have expected a deal with a loa to be more interesting like Princess Telanji had with Bwonsamdi. Even if they won’t follow-up with anything now… it would be useful to at least get some hints that something more interesting is going to happen in the future.