Why tyrannical weeks are much harder than fortified?

So true.

I cant explain it. Its just a “feeling” I have about the difference between RShaman and MW. And it has nothing to do with HPS. In fact, HPS and DPS shamans are fine. No need to buff them in that department.

What I feel is that the party has to play around me and my CDs. While I suspect that with MW he plays around the party and their CDs. Im kind of the “weakest link” you know. And that bums me out.

But its just a feeling. Maybe im just not good enough for EB27. Which is also a possibility, and blaming MW is just a way to cope the frustration.

But what I can say is that I cant DD and DPS simultaneously. And that bums me out. Because at the levels I go, healer DPS does mater. So… I just wish I had a spinning crane kick with out AoE cap that can heal people as well.

You have to play around mistweaver as well, and spinning crane kick does have an AoE cap. Mistweaver actually has a difficulty healing the group for a long time. Especially on boss fights with only 1 target. Every spec has their strength and weaknesses. We do not have any normal aoe healing ability.

Thanks. Makes me feel better. :slight_smile:

I hope that knowing everyone is having trouble in EB also makes you feel better too. :slight_smile:

#healerlife

lets say MW has terrible aoe healing once crane and sheilun is down. Good thing is that both are very low cd.

generally MW feels currently one of the most suited to heal most situations. It is not very fun to heal the dragon in Rise though i must say. The only healer I feel very comfortable and ez mode healing that thing is actually resto druid because you have unlimited AOE healing power, at least till your mana is gone.

that is what acid rain is supposed to be but actually it sucks in healing and dmg lol

SCK doesn’t really do incredible dmg but it is kinda hilarious that if you have enough targets you just press 1 button for infinite healing.

The fact that its a puddle on the ground is already miles behind Spining Crane kick can do. And we dont have a ST or cleave option. Because of that, its impossible to balance. If healing rain does too much damage/healing to 1 target, then its OP beyond reason in MT situations (and vice versa).

Either way. RShaman has always been the class that weaves damage in between healing.

And since time immemorial, when healing is EZ shaman has been meta (no need to heal). When healing is hard, we are not meta, because we need to heal.

Blizz just has to double down on that. Either (A) make weaving damage easier by making healing spells reduce cast time of offensive spells until its instant cast (and vice versa) or (B) make us like MW and disc. With some X of damage == Y of healing.

But not leave us like we are now. I hope they choose (A).

I just dont believe this statement, first pff mistweaver is better this season then restoration shaman by a whole freaking mile. Their tier set is littarly OP compared to restoration shamans garbage tier set.

For me level 20 seems the point you get the highest ilevel and at this level you barley have oneshots
All above is not nessasery too do and is just ultra high keyes people are maybe able too come over the challange or not how cares

i remember it was season 1 or season 2 with that weird ring where we did tons of dmg with mainly just acid raind. Didnt it get nerfed or something?
didnt feel very op

as we cannot do dmg while healing, the time we can do dmg must pack a punch to keep up with the healers that heal with dmg. that is how it is supposed to be.

yes if people dont need heal, the dmg would be op but that is also the case with resto druid currently, no?

Yes. And its a problem when a healer can do as much DD as a dps.

Because it widens the divide between good teams (DDs receive no damage, so no healing required) and “normal” teams. Strengthening the mithos of the “meta”.

True. But its so boring. And its way more risky. Its not the first time people died because of 1 GCD.

both hard own way some dungen go better forfied some go better whit trycannical

the only dungeon that is easier on tyrannical (for me) is brh.
and it is not only about the difficulty but a boss wipe is more punishing than a trash wipe especially if you wipe when you also used lust

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.