Why US arena forum is 10x more active than eu?

Don’t know the exact number but eu has better and more players i just wish it was more active…

1 Like

Because none cares what’s being written on EU forums. At least US ones are getting blue replies from time to time.

7 Likes

Cause US players are a community and meme where as we complain to no avail :crazy_face:

Lol why eu got better player than Us?

I’m curious to know, I’ve always seen that everywhere.

2 Likes

Higher average IQ in european countries combined with better work ethic and the ability to only play wow and not work due to social benefits.

Does pineapple belong on a pizza or not?

Because they arent as bright and smart as EU players. They focus on US because stupid people are more easy to control and modify.

Why do you think they removed PvP gear etc.?

1 Like

Half the users are eu players I post on my US account S it’s active with devs everywhere (well community blues anyway)

Yeah i saw a few familiar faces on there…

Obviously because we spend less time writing on the forum and more time playing WoW

For me community of the US is a lot better in every aspect. Blues looks more connected to playerbase. Here our blues do only work stuff. It’s not only in Arena forum, it’s everywere.

1 Like

Yep.
We have little to no interaction, blu post here are service communications and / or base tech advice, rather than partecipation. Very sad.

Also, don’t forget EU is a mix of countries and not everyone in those countries has a sufficient knowledge of English to post on the forum, while US has the same language everywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.