Why vulpera?

People like you who think there’s anything degenerate or sexual to the vulpera have some severe issues.

4 Likes

Alliance burned our caravans and we helped each other out in Vol’dun.
Why wouldn’t we be part of the Horde?

We made life work in the desert. We’re a hardy people!

Because they were designing a race made for a desert and went with fennecs. And halfway through making them they came to the conclusion that they just had to be made playable and remade them even better.

This can be seen through the Blizzard reveal and Eudora who both had the old models.

Shaman is ok cause they got to endure those elements.

Warlock, priest and mage on the other hand are highly odd. Though as odd as Zandalari not having warlocks and Night Elves not having paladins.

They can be all those because in reality they’re Goblins in fursuits. How many times do I have to repeat this?

Sold!

best deal ever!

1 Like

6 Likes

Cho’gall
Mar’gok
Gorgog

That is actually the Gorian Emperor

Who?

They have Rexxar and there’s an entire Ogre clan part of the Horde in Feralas.

Taurens are minotaurs.

I love how you try to bring up an argument against a stereotype, then enforce said stereotype lol.

You forgot Cho’gall, Dentarg, King Gordok, Mug’tholl, Mogor the Ogre and lots of other Ogres.

Are you forgetting how powerful and wise Ogre magi are?

Yes I can see why Vulpera would appeal to grown ups… yeah dude.

You are talking about clothes when almost all of the male characters walk around bare chested, like Garrosh, Illidan, Thrall to a certain point lol

And what appeal does Vulpera cater to? LMAO

I love how you make the excuse about Vulpera being put in the game out of nowhere, while the Ogres have been relevant since Warcraft 2. You’re just biased.

As if Vulpera are popular because of your reason… LOL

No that’s a furry thing. And seriously, are you comparing Orc blademasters to weeb culture?

Shamanistic culture is more than that. They’re literally just cannibalistic murderous thieves/scavengers.

Cuz Vulpera model is easy. Just a Goblin with a lil furr.

PS: Vulpera should be a Goblin customization, IMO. Just unshaved Goblin.

More relevant question: why gnomes?

1 Like

Gnomes shave their thinggies and wear diapers. Gnomes > Vulperas.

Blizzard loves furryes ! thats why we got Vulpera !

The founder of Gorian Empire

no they’re not. Minotaur are half-men half-bulls from Greek Mythology.

Tauren are literally Anthro bulls.

POV you can’t understand irony

They’re minotaurs? lol They’re humanoid bulls/cows, without the furry aesthetics to them

No you agree vulpera are UwU race

I like how you can out the people that are active on Twitter and got into the game because of that, more money and power to blizzard though, shame they sell out like that

oh buddy…

buddy buddy buddy…

oh how little you realise, you sweet summer child.

yeah, which are anthro animals, ergo furries.
Minotaurs are hybrid beasts.

considering you’re playing an Orc Male though, it’s not a shock you’re literally quaking just over the existence of races which arent “BIG STRONG BUFF OILY MANLY MUSCLE MEN WHO HAVE MANLY MUSCLE OIL WRESTLES IN THE MANLY MUSCLY OILY LOCKER ROOM”

4 Likes