• cool and funny race
  • two heads

Vulpera:

• literally came out of no where
  • furaffinity
  • annoying people who do /lick
  • UwU

Blizzard please…

Edit: I forgot to add that Vulpera being Shamans is a joke aswell.
Also them being mages, warlocks and priests? lol what a joke

14 Likes

/lick :3 UwU and OwO a lot.

Should complain more about getting two races that could’ve been customization options for allied races, not a full new race. It’s also terribly naive to call one race ‘degenerate’ when your race has more ‘art’ of that sort to it.

On another note, at least the Vulpera haven’t been the leading cause of Azeroth almost being destroyed, orcs definitely have them beat at that.

Why so grumpy? We can be friends
/lick :tongue:
:grin:

8 Likes

To make your already joke faction even more silly.

3 Likes

Devs just balanced the factions

like kul’tirans the ogre would have last maybe a week before most people changed back

you think you do but you don’t

If it was about balancing the factions they wouldn’t have added Vulpera, they would’ve added another ugly race like Ogres.

because vulpera was just an easy reskin of goblin to get easy money from the furrys.

If they add ogres i want them to be a core race with their own starting area and unique stuff tbh

6 Likes

I agree.

i’m literally withholding from rolling a few classes just so I can play them as an Ogre

Advocating for the race you want under the guise of hating on another race will likely never get you what you want, to be honest. Especially with how little Ogres have been part of the lore or seen much since WoD.

Still their part was bigger than Vulpera ever will be

3 Likes

Not really, Ogres did a lot of harm to be honest and haven’t done much for the horde probably since the Warcraft games before World of Warcraft. Don’t have much of a leg to stand on.

Tauren have existed since release hun.

Also if you think Vulpera are here to apparently sell to the “furries”…

yeah dude, sure, definitely a HUGE market that wasn’t already tapped into by the literal werewolves, cow people, and pandas.

Anyways stay mad the Vulpera are literally the most classic Horde fitting race from all the Allied Races uwu owo notices youw buwgy wowgy

9 Likes

I’d also take Sethrak over Vulpera tbh. Cool Egyptian thunder snakes vs fox gypsies.

1 Like

Are you kidding? Horde are lucky in this point.

If you don’t want the Vulpera give them to us. We will trade you the Diaper gnomes that nobody plays. Which are the joke Alliance version of Vulpera. Honestly what were blizzard thinking… should’ve given us the snake people.

But instead we got Mr. Monopoly in diapers.

2 Likes

Is there though?

I mean really? I mean Rexxar is cool, but he’s not an Ogre, he’s Mok’nathal. The only other Ogre we’ve really seen any background about is the Gorian Emperor, who lived in a culture who went “Yeah, when I want to towel myself under the armpits I’ll use a rock”

That would go some way as to explaining it. Dead Species. Delete please Blizz.

Any race that talks in the third person about itself and has a vocabulary of “Me Kill” “Me Smash” is basically only going to appeal to kids hitting puberty, if we’re talking MMORPG’s after that it’s like…“uhh, no, this is an MMORPG, can we have some…grown up type characters?”

I mean I do agree ogres should have been available, but frankly Blizzard need to do a -LOT- of work to actually make them appealing to play, not the least of which would be actually having some female Ogres in game (There are none) and some sense that they are actually smart enough to wear clothes (There’s not really, even the Gorian’s were weak on that front) and just making them not look like Thugatronic Morons.

Otherwise, that is only going to appeal to your ‘GoGoGo teen base’

Well…yeah? I mean we -did- just discover/rediscover their lands. Thats like saying that Aborigines came out of nowhere, they were always there, just we only just discovered them a few centuries ago.

Your Own kinks are your own, I’m not going to shame you.

There are people who do a lot more annoying things than that in game, but yes, the whole ‘lick’ thing is stupid, especially given that a culture that naturally has fur would not regard that as a sign of anything, as…in, utterly pointless and without sensation, would never have really done that, and that they live in a freaking desert so hostile that bad Trolls are sent there to Die In Exile, the expenditure of moisture would be wasteful and ridiculous.

That’s a Weeb thing, isn’t it? I suspect it’s a weeb thing, yes, that can get in the bin with other weeb stuff like the Burning Blade clan of Orcs.

That actually does make sense though. A Desert survivalist culture probably has more reason than any mainstream race to remain in contact with the Elements.

I thought they put the PvP vendors back in for that reason? That’s where the degenerates are, right?

Male Human Paladin posting at it’s finest. No sense of humour, just insults, just ignore…

1 Like

Kul’tiran would have been a cool race if they hadn’t half assed it as much. The amount of clipping, texture stretching and whatnot is just too much. Cool race, cool idea, bad implementation.

Why vulpera? It’s simple. They offer convenience that no other race in the game offers, in the form of Make Camp and Return to Camp racials. And the extra 8 backpack slots racial is also pretty convenient.

Ikr just play Goblin instead :grin:

Well that’s one problem, even Orcs and Trolls have their… females.